Announcement

Collapse

Deeper Waters Forum Guidelines

Notice – The ministries featured in this section of TheologyWeb are guests of this site and in some cases not bargaining for the rough and tumble world of debate forums, though sometimes they are. Additionally, this area is frequented and highlighted for guests who also very often are not acclimated to debate fora. As such, the rules of conduct here will be more strict than in the general forum. This will be something within the discretion of the Moderators and the Ministry Representative, but we simply ask that you conduct yourselves in a manner considerate of the fact that these ministries are our invited guests. You can always feel free to start a related thread in general forum without such extra restrictions. Thank you.

Deeper Waters is founded on the belief that the Christian community has long been in the shallow end of Christianity while there are treasures of the deep waiting to be discovered. Too many in the shallow end are not prepared when they go out beyond those waters and are quickly devoured by sharks. We wish to aid Christians to equip them to navigate the deeper waters of the ocean of truth and come up with treasure in the end.

We also wish to give special aid to those often neglected, that is, the disabled community. This is especially so since our founders are both on the autism spectrum and have a special desire to reach those on that spectrum. While they are a special emphasis, we seek to help others with any disability realize that God can use them and that they are as the Psalmist says, fearfully and wonderfully made.

General TheologyWeb forum rules: here.
See more
See less

Should God Appear To Me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
    All you are doing is recycling the same thing over and over. Since I have already answered you multiple times, all you need to do is go to that link and keep reading. Then when you get to this post, just start over.
    I have to say it over and over Sparko, because you're afraid to give a simple and honest answer. Sad!

Comment

Originally posted by JimL View Post
      I have to say it over and over Sparko, because you're afraid to give a simple and honest answer. Sad!
      I gave you a simple answer over and over. You just want me to give you YOUR answer. very sad.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
        I gave you a simple answer over and over. You just want me to give you YOUR answer. very sad.
        If the above is true then surely you can answer this simply yes or no. Does your god, well, does the god you believe in, treat those that have heard of him and so believe in him, differently than he treats those who have never heard of him, and so don't believe in him?

Comment

Originally posted by JimL View Post
          Which leaves billions of people who lived prior to, and so never heard of, Jesus.
          Ever since the Fall and until God promised a Savior to come all who accepted that promise and had faith showing that faith by their obedience have been considered righteous before God thereby being saved through Jesus who was the promised Savior.

Heb 11:3 Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.

Heb 11:4 By faith Abel offered unto God a more excellent sacrifice than Cain, by which he obtained witness that he was righteous, God testifying of his gifts: and by it he being dead yet speaketh.

Heb 11:5 By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him: for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God.

Heb 11:6 But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

Heb 11:7 By faith Noah, being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear, prepared an ark to the saving of his house; by the which he condemned the world, and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith.

Heb 11:8 By faith Abraham, when he was called to go out into a place which he should after receive for an inheritance, obeyed; and he went out, not knowing whither he went.

Heb 11:9 By faith he sojourned in the land of promise, as in a strange country, dwelling in tabernacles with Isaac and Jacob, the heirs with him of the same promise:

The only difference between the above mentioned and us is they were looking forward and we are looking back to the fulfilled promise Savior.

You are living in a world where the promise has been fulfilled what is your decision going. I'm sorry but your outrage over sometign that is not an issue will not excuse you when you meet God. I hope you come to the saving faith of Abraham, Issac, Jacob, David etc before it is to late. Or you will get what you have shown so far you that you want; an eternity without God. I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy.
          Last edited by RumTumTugger; 02-25-2018, 01:14 PM.

Comment