X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Debate Offer: Is the Holy Spirit God?

Please nominate.

I will prove that the Holy Spirit is not God.

Originally posted by Same Hakeem View Post
    Please nominate.

What will it be? God is not a spirit or God is a Spirit (John 4;24) but not Holy? (also Acts 5:3-4; Romans 8:9, 16.)
    . . . the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; . . . -- Romans 1:16 KJV

. . . that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures: . . . -- 1 Corinthians 15:3-4 KJV

Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: . . . -- 1 John 5:1 KJV

Comment

I am not going to debate any person here. If anyone is willing, please nominate.

Comment

Please nominate.

The prove it. What have you got?

Comment

To: Same Hakeem,
          Then prove it. What have you got?
          . . . the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; . . . -- Romans 1:16 KJV

. . . that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures: . . . -- 1 Corinthians 15:3-4 KJV

Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: . . . -- 1 John 5:1 KJV

Comment

Originally posted by 37818 View Post
            To: Same Hakeem,
            So please let us agree to debate if you are upto it.

Comment

So please let us agree to debate if you are upto it.
              What is to debate? God is a Holy Spirit (John 4:24). Or do you deny He is a Spirit or that He is holy? I think the issue of the Trinity explanation needs to be addressed first. That would not be this debate.

Comment

Originally posted by 37818 View Post
                What is to debate? God is a Holy Spirit (John 4:24). Or do you deny He is a Spirit or that He is holy? I think the issue of the Trinity explanation needs to be addressed first. That would not be this debate.
                I want to debate and I will prove that there is no God the Holy Spirit according to the Bible in particular Jesus.

Comment

I want to debate and I will prove that there is no God the Holy Spirit according to the Bible in particular Jesus.
                  Wait, are you saying you think Jesus is the Holy Spirit according to Christianity?

Comment

Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post
                    Wait, are you saying you think Jesus is the Holy Spirit according to Christianity?
                    No.

I would like to debate and prove that the Holy Spirit is not God according to the Bible and particularly according to Jesus own words.

Comment

No.

I would like to debate and prove that the Holy Spirit is not God according to the Bible and particularly according to Jesus own words.
                      Okay, thanks for the clarification.

Comment

No.

Then do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Christian3 View Post
                          Then do it.
                          please nominate or stand up.

Comment

You don't have to do one-on-one debate on TWeb. In fact you can often get a better discussion with more people involved.

Comment

You are going to have to discuss this subject with everyone anyway, so you start.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X