Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Are There Any Men Left In Canada?

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Coming soon to Trudeau's Canuckistan...

I'm always still in trouble again

You're by far the worst poster on TWeb -- starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)

2. Amen Zymologist, mossrose, Cerebrum123 amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    As a grouch I am upset at the implied slight against all mean grumps when he used when they both said "____kind"

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    This is the first time I've ever heard the word "peoplekind" even be used. Wouldn't it have made more sense to suggest humankind? It solves the problem without sounding like a word Ralph Wiggum came up with.

me-fail-english-thats-unpossible.jpg

5. Amen Jedidiah amen'd this post.
    tWebber
    Faith
    Non-theist
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Terraceth View Post
    This is the first time I've ever heard the word "peoplekind" even be used. Wouldn't it have made more sense to suggest humankind? It solves the problem without sounding like a word Ralph Wiggum came up with.

"Humankind" still has the word "man" in it, which is unacceptable. Both words also have "kind" following "man" which implies that only men are kind.

What it comes down to is that both words are incredibly evil and nobody but misogynistic dirt bags would ever use them.

EDITED TO ADD: I just realized that the word "them" spelled backwards is "meht," which looks and sounds somewhat like "men." My use of this hateful word has likely resulted in the fatal triggering of at a least a few readers, which makes me a murderer.

I shall turn myself into the police immediately.

Farewell TWeb.
    Last edited by CMD; 02-07-2018 at 03:58 AM.

7. Amen guacamole, Rushing Jaws, Darth Executor amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by CMD View Post
    "Humankind" still has the word "man" in it, which is unacceptable. Both words also have "kind" following "man" which implies that only men are kind.

What it comes down to is that both words are incredibly evil and nobody but misogynistic dirt bags would ever use them.

EDITED TO ADD: I just realized that the word "them" spelled backwards is "meht," which looks and sounds somewhat like "men." My use of this hateful word has likely resulted in the fatal triggering of at a least a few readers, which makes me a murderer.

I shall turn myself into the police immediately.

Farewell TWeb.
    They might let you still post from the prison library

I'm always still in trouble again

You're by far the worst poster on TWeb -- starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Terraceth View Post

we like to say "hupeoplekind."

10. Amen Rushing Jaws amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by rogue06 View Post
    They might let you still post from the prison library
    The Bob Turkel Prison Library?

Faith
    slave & child of Christ
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    A more horrendous story that comes out of the same town hall meeting occurred when a veteran who lost a leg asked Trudeau about planned changes to the veterans' disability program.

The vet said, "I was prepared to be killed in action,” Blaszczyk said. “What I wasn’t prepared for, Mr. Prime Minister, is Canada turning its back on me.”

Trudeau replied, "Why are we still fighting against certain veterans’ groups in court? Because they are asking for more than we are able to give right now."

https://globalnews.ca/news/4003755/i...ustin-trudeau/

Trudeau has given:

$6.5M to outdoor rink - $10.5M to Khadr - $20M to Clinton - $20M to study gender violence - $200M to Aga Khan - $372.5M to Bombardier - $2.65 Billion to foreign Climate Change Fund

The above is only a partial list. But it explains why the federal Liberals have dropped the Veterans Pain & Suffering monthly compensation from $2500 down to $1150.
    Last edited by mossrose; 02-07-2018 at 02:02 PM.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

13. Amen Jedidiah amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by mossrose View Post
    A more horrendous story that comes out of the same town hall meeting occurred when a veteran who lost a leg asked Trudeau about planned changes to the veterans' disability program.

The vet said, "I was prepared to be killed in action,” Blaszczyk said. “What I wasn’t prepared for, Mr. Prime Minister, is Canada turning its back on me.”

Trudeau replied, "Why are we still fighting against certain veterans’ groups in court? Because they are asking for more than we are able to give right now."

Here's why there's nothing for disabled veterans:
    When is your next election for PM?

Faith
    slave & child of Christ
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparko View Post
    When is your next election for PM?
    2 more years, I think. There are 5 year terms here, unless the PM calls for an election.

Edit to add: Stephen Harper's government changed the 5 year term to a fixed 4 year term. The next federal election will be in October 2019.

The next Alberta provincial election will be in May 2019, where we will be able to turf the hated NDP's.
    Last edited by mossrose; 02-07-2018 at 02:14 PM.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.