Announcement

Collapse

Health Science 101 Guidelines

Greetings! Welcome to Health Science.

Here's where we talk about the latest fad diets, the advantages of vegetarianism, the joy of exercise and good health. Like everywhere else at Tweb our decorum rules apply.

This is a place to exchange ideas and network with other health conscience folks, this isn't a forum for heated debate.
See more
See less

Capacitive Bandages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Capacitive Bandages

I nearly ripped the top of my thumbnail off and now have a bandaid wrapped around it. As I frequently thumb type on my phone, this seriously cramps my style. We have those gloves that can type on phones...need bandages too! Argh!
    Watch your links! http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/fa...corumetiquette

wrap tinfoil over your fingertip

Comment

Originally posted by DesertBerean View Post
      I nearly ripped the top of my thumbnail off and now have a bandaid wrapped around it. As I frequently thumb type on my phone, this seriously cramps my style. We have those gloves that can type on phones...need bandages too! Argh!

I feel your pain. My hands get SO dry in the winter. Right now there is a split in the skin at corner of my right thumb. Bandaid doesn't go any good, even for a bit of protection, since the angle is bad. It hurts like the dickens, and these take forever to heal.

Do you know how much a right-handed person uses their right thumb??!!

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Yeah I'm finding out how well my righty is compensating.. it is my left that I jammed and ripped half across the quick. Fortunately it isn't too deep into the nail but still.
        Watch your links! http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/fa...corumetiquette

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X