Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Florida School Shooting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
    Well Flamethrowers up to 10 ft are legal. Elon Musk sold out of his flamethrowers.
    Didn't know there was simply a range limit!

Those aren't flamethrowers. They're really big lighters! That's what they're marketed as in Europe "Not a Flamethrower" is the selling title.

But you can buy a tank!
    Fun fact the military in Denmark are barred from using those on most roads during peak heat days, as they do roughly a hundred times the damage to the roads compared to trucks when the asphalt is as strong.

That being said I think Denmark underspends on its military. I'm not a fan of bloated military budgets, but neither do I like it when the military only recently could replace some of its 70ies era weaponry. And we've yet to get our F-35's from you guys.

As much against war as I am, I think Denmark should pull its own part in NATO.
    Last edited by Leonhard; 02-15-2018, 10:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Leonhard View Post
      The US does have some gun control doesn't it? I mean citizens can't possess stinger missiles or flamethrowers, right? Or have I got that wrong?
      Leonhard, that's would be crazy to let people have stinger missiles. What kind of country do you think this is? We can have flamethrowers, however, for burning away unwanted vegetation.
      "Down in the lowlands, where the water is deep,
      Hear my cry, hear my shout,
      Save me, save me"

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
        The signs were all there that this guy was a crazy, and had actually dropped multiple hints that he would do something like this - that should have been the focus.
        Incompetent law enforcement it is. Can we fire some of those guys now?
        Save me, save me"

Comment

Originally posted by guacamole View Post
          Incompetent law enforcement it is. Can we fire some of those guys now?
          I wish it were that simple.
          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Leonhard, that's would be crazy to let people have stinger missiles. What kind of country do you think this is? We can have flamethrowers, however, for burning away unwanted vegetation.
            you can build rocket launchers in your back yard. all of the parts (except the actual explosive, which you'd have to mix yourself by following a recipe you found on google) are commercially available
            "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Executor View Post
              you can build rocket launchers in your back yard. all of the parts (except the actual explosive, which you'd have to mix yourself by following a recipe you found on google) are commercially available
              Might as well legalize rocket launchers so I can fish in the pond the way I want!
              Save me, save me"

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                Well Flamethrowers up to 10 ft are legal. Elon Musk sold out of his flamethrowers. Stinger missiles I doubt. But you can buy a tank!
                Back in the day you could own workable cannons. My cousin's great, great uncle once brought a horse drawn cannon to the Town hall (loaded) and pointed it at the front door as the city fathers were voting on a particular issue that he was mad about. The good old days...
                Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Might as well legalize rocket launchers so I can fish in the pond the way I want!
                  Hand grenades would be good enough... Actually just bundle a few M-80s, that is what we used to do...
                  Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Executor View Post
                    No, guacamole would blow himself up!

Comment

yup
                      which was ignored. guacamole until the gun grabbers in the government start enforcing the guns laws already in place they need to shut up about creating more. There are laws that would have stopped this. We have a system in place for back ground checks if it isn't used properly it own't work that is what they found out from the Texas church shooting. enforce what is already there then we can talk about whether we need more and not until then.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                        The FBI Was Warned About A School Shooting Threat From A YouTube User Named Nikolas Cruz In September

In September, a YouTube user named Nikolas Cruz left a comment on a video stating, "I'm going to be a professional school shooter." The video's creator alerted both the FBI and YouTube.
                        so it is an ENFORCEMENT problem.

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
                          I think we should make the deterrent more shameful; the threat of prison is no longer sufficient. How about, for example, every so often, relatives of those injured or killed in attacks get a chance to urinate on the perpetrator?
                          I have supported the idea of mandatory extreme prison sentences for any use or possession of a gun during a crime. The reason prison is no deterrent is that sentences are too short and prison is not unpleasant enough.
                          Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

As one of my childhood heroes would say..."That's not a knife. THIS is a knife."
                            I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
                              no, guacamole would blow himself up!
                              that is my right!!!!!11!!11
                              Save me, save me"

Comment

that is my right!!!!!11!!11
                                Have at it bro....

Comment