Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Wife Beaters of High Integrity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by whag View Post
    No, but they do employ agents who interview people you know or have known. When the FBI does a background check, it will do more than look for a criminal history, I’m assuming.

Why don’t you go look for yourself if you’re interested enough in the story to respond.
    I'm not THAT interested. So far it just looks like a lot of sound and fury signifying nothing.
    "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment

Originally posted by whag View Post
      I can’t think of anyone who’d think that defending domestic abuse would be advantageous for them. Rather, it was the way Kelly ignored the importance of the evidence of which he was aware.

It might just be a case of Kelly not doing his homework (not reading the brief), but in that case, all he’d have to say is that he failed to read the documents that it was his job to read.
      So a lot of sound and fury . . .
      Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Executor View Post
        I'm not THAT interested. So far it just looks like a lot of sound and fury signifying nothing.
        What it signifies is that the current administration is also "not THAT interested" in domestic abuse against women . Donald Trump's record of backing acquaintances accused of abuse against women and his own history of sexual assault, speak to a White House where misogynist attitudes are the norm.
        “He felt that his whole life was a kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.” - Douglas Adams.

Comment