Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Hillary Clinton is a sexual predator enabler (not about Bill this time)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hillary Clinton is a sexual predator enabler (not about Bill this time)

This is old news but I don't remember seeing it mentioned here:

https://www.cnn.com/2018/01/26/polit...ent/index.html

Hillary Clinton decided not to fire a senior adviser on her 2008 presidential campaign who had been accused of sexual harassment, against the recommendation of her campaign manager, two sources who worked on the 2008 campaign tell CNN.

A female campaign staffer had accused Clinton's faith adviser, Burns Strider, of harassment that included inappropriate touching, kissing her forehead and sending her suggestive emails, the sources said. The woman shared an office with Strider.
    After hearing of the complaint, Clinton campaign manager Patti Solis Doyle and other senior aides urged Clinton to fire Strider, but Clinton declined to dismiss him and kept him on for the rest of her failed run for the Democratic nomination, the sources said.
    Hillary's comments?

"A story appeared today about something that happened in 2008. I was dismayed when it occurred, but was heartened the young woman came forward, was heard, and had her concerns taken seriously and addressed," she tweeted.
    "I called her today to tell her how proud I am of her and to make sure she knows what all women should: we deserve to be heard."
    Her shamelessness knows no limits. The way she talks about the incident as if she is just a passive observer is truly amazing.
    "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

This will come up again, because she's angling to get back into politics.
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Executor View Post
      This is old news but I don't remember seeing it mentioned here:

https://www.cnn.com/2018/01/26/polit...ent/index.html

Hillary's comments?

Her shamelessness knows no limits. The way she talks about the incident as if she is just a passive observer is truly amazing.
      A dangerous topic I would have thought for a supporter of the most notorious sexual predator in US politics today, namely Donald J Trump.
      “He felt that his whole life was a kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.” - Douglas Adams.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
        This will come up again, because she's angling to get back into politics.
        When it comes up they will find another 'wife-beater' to distract. Sad!
        Remember that you are dust and to dust you shall return.

Comment

Originally posted by Tassmoron View Post
          A dangerous topic I would have thought for a supporter of the most notorious sexual predator in US politics today, namely Donald J Trump.
          Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
          But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
          Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by Tassman View Post
            Reminds me of something....

So funny! You're like a machine. Mention Trump's evil ways and back comes the automatic response: "Obama/Hillary was worse".
            I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

Originally posted by Zymologist View Post
              Reminds me of something....
              Still a delicate subject for Trump given the 15 women alleging sexual harassment and assault against him. Not to mention the Stormy Daniels episode shortly after the birth of Trump's fifth child to his third wife. Not to mention the latest we've heard about, namely Karen McDougal, who it seems was also 'paid off' to keep her silence. And not to mention Trump's own gloating about grabbing women's genitals at will because he's a star. This is the moral reprobate 85% of Evangelicals voted into office.
              “He felt that his whole life was a kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.” - Douglas Adams.

Comment

All the women who accused Trump of assault suddenly disappeared after the election because they were nothing more than political props, and every one of their stories fell apart under scrutiny.

This is not the case with Bill Clinton's victims who's stories have been corroborated.

Comment

Still a delicate subject for Trump given the 15 women alleging sexual harassment and assault against him.
                  All the ones we've put under scrutiny were obv BS. So no, those accusations, obv brought against him out of personal vendettas are not worth anything. actually your entire list consists of dubious accusations and willfull misinterpretation of what Trump said.
                  "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Executor View Post
                    All the ones we've put under scrutiny were obv BS. So no, those accusations, obv brought against him out of personal vendettas are not worth anything. actually your entire list consists of dubious accusations and willfull misinterpretation of what Trump said.
                    So you don’t think Trump’s reputation as a sexual predator is justified despite his bragging about groping women in the Hollywood Access Tape and such items as the 23-year-old video interview unearthed in New Zealand showing Trump talking about his womanising image and saying it was fortunate that he didn’t have to run for political office.

http://www.todayonline.com/world/199...es-new-zealand

I disagree. All of this and more is in keeping with what we know about the man 85% of Evangelicals put into office.

Comment

All of this and more is in keeping with what we know about the man 85% of Evangelicals put into office.
                      Hillary is not POTUS, SCOTUS is not Hillary's, and Trump is under the watchful eye of every person who hates him so much they start acting just like him, Trumpman.
                      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

85% of Evangelicals
                        Surely you meant to say 85% of Evangelicals who voted?

Comment

Originally posted by Chrawnus View Post
                          Oh, no, I'm certain he intended to disparage 85% of all Evangelicals.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                            Of course, he's an anti-Christian bigot - why else is he here?

Comment

Originally posted by Chrawnus View Post
                              "Exit polls show white evangelical voters voted in high numbers for Donald Trump, 80-16 percent, according to exit poll results. That’s the most they have voted for a Republican presidential candidate since 2004..."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.1345dd45cd2f

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                              It's up to you whether you think Evangelicals voting for an immoral, lying sexual predator is disparaging to the Evangelicals, But vote they did.

Comment