Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Mueller indicts 16 russians

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
    Here is the original Russian article:
    https://www.rbc.ru/magazine/2017/11/...79470e05a9e6c1
    Open it in Chrome and it will translate it for you.

It is pretty much point for point what has been released by Meuller in recent days. If he didn't lift it directly from this article, then it is a million to one coincidence.
    As I said, Sparko - that is one of three possibilities. Given the angst on the right to find anything possible to discredit the Mueller investigation, that it would be assumed to be the correct one is not a surprise. Given the man's reputation, I suspect that one of the other three is more likely: that the article provided information that his team then followed up on, verified, and included in their indictment. I'm just not given to conspiracy theories.
    The ultimate weakness of violence is that it is a descending spiral begetting the very thing it seeks to destroy...returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. Martin Luther King

I would unite with anybody to do right and with nobody to do wrong. Frederick Douglas

Comment

This is interesting... I'll quote just the bullet points. You can get the full scoop at the link:

Source: 13 Things the Media Don’t Want You to Know About Mueller’s 13 Indictments

1. Mueller Did Not Indict the Russians for Election Meddling
      2. The Russians Never Tried to Elect Trump
      3. The Russian Campaign Began Two Years Before Trump Announced His Presidential Run
      4. Most of the Russian Spending Occurred AFTER the Election
      5. The Budget for This Operation Was Laughably Small ($1.2 million vs $6.8 billion in combined spending from Hillary and Trump)
      6. Only $3,200 Was Spent on Advertising in Swing States
      7. Only 11 Million People Saw the Russian Facebook Ads — Kind Of
      8. Vast Majority of Russian Ad Buy Did Not Reference the Election
      9. Other Russian Facebook Content Was Even More Hapless [in that they were not even seen]
      10. After Trump’s Victory, the Russians Organized an Anti-Trump Rally
      11. CNN and MSNBC Immediately Became Putin’s Patsies [by promoting the rally]
      12. President Obama Knew the Russians Were Meddling, Thought It Was Funny, Did Nothing
      13. The Russians Promoted Black Lives Matter, Immigration, and Muslims

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journal...3-indictments/

© Copyright Original Source

This is all in Mueller's indictment. It's almost like he's actively trying to kill the "Russian collusion" narrative. Perhaps this is why one high ranking Democrat recently begged Mueller not to say any more about his investigation until after the congressional election.
      Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
      But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
      Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
        This is interesting... I'll quote just the bullet points. You can get the full scoop at the link:

Source: 13 Things the Media Don’t Want You to Know About Mueller’s 13 Indictments

1. Mueller Did Not Indict the Russians for Election Meddling
        2. The Russians Never Tried to Elect Trump
        3. The Russian Campaign Began Two Years Before Trump Announced His Presidential Run
        4. Most of the Russian Spending Occurred AFTER the Election
        5. The Budget for This Operation Was Laughably Small ($1.2 million vs $6.8 billion in combined spending from Hillary and Trump)
        6. Only $3,200 Was Spent on Advertising in Swing States
        7. Only 11 Million People Saw the Russian Facebook Ads — Kind Of
        8. Vast Majority of Russian Ad Buy Did Not Reference the Election
        9. Other Russian Facebook Content Was Even More Hapless [in that they were not even seen]
        10. After Trump’s Victory, the Russians Organized an Anti-Trump Rally
        11. CNN and MSNBC Immediately Became Putin’s Patsies [by promoting the rally]
        12. President Obama Knew the Russians Were Meddling, Thought It Was Funny, Did Nothing
        13. The Russians Promoted Black Lives Matter, Immigration, and Muslims

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journal...3-indictments/

© Copyright Original Source

This is all in Mueller's indictment. It's almost like he's actively trying to kill the "Russian collusion" narrative. Perhaps this is why one high ranking Democrat recently begged Mueller not to say any more about his investigation until after the congressional election.
        "Breitbart lol"
        I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

Originally posted by Zymologist View Post
          "Breitbart lol"
          This actually made me laugh.
          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Is the infamous ‘kompromat’ going to turn out to be laundering of Russian oligarch money by the Trump organisation?
            “I think God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability.” ― Oscar Wilde
            “And if there were a God, I think it very unlikely that He would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt His existence” ― Bertrand Russell
            “not all there” - you know who you are

Comment

Originally posted by Zymologist View Post
              "Breitbart lol"

Thanks for making my night!
              The ultimate weakness of violence is that it is a descending spiral begetting the very thing it seeks to destroy...returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. Martin Luther King

I would unite with anybody to do right and with nobody to do wrong. Frederick Douglas

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
                Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein said the defendants created hundreds of accounts using fake personas on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to advance their scheme.

The accused also allegedly used a "computer infrastructure, based partly in the United States, to hide the Russian origin of their activities and to avoid detection" by US authorities, the indictment said.

Wait! Here is the money line:

Rosenstein said there is no allegation in the indictment that any American was a knowing participant in the scheme, nor is there any allegation that the scheme affected the outcome of the election.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/16/russ...ers-probe.html
                Yes, Russians interfered in the U.S. elections. Apparently everyone in the world, accept for Trump, admits to that now. But Mueller is not going to let out all that the investigation has so far uncovered, so the fact that there is nothing in the indictment about americans knowingly participating doesn't mean that there were no americans knowingly participating.

Comment

Looks like Mueller has served up another order of nothing-burgers.
                  You're going to just love the whopper when he serves up the finished product.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                    Why hasn't he indicted Steele who is a foreign national for interfering in the election?
                    Because he didn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
                      Keep fishing.
                      He's already got quite a catch just from whats actually been reported, but you can bet he has a lot more in the net than that.

Comment

Are you being sarcastic? It's the same story we've been hearing since day one, going all the way back to before the election: zero evidence that the Trump campaign colluded with Russia.

Now the Hillary campaign, on the other hand...
                        Mueller isn't going to give you the evidence MM, at least not until he wants to.

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
                          No Tass, this has always been about collusion between the Trump team and Russia! And you know it...
                          Yes, Russian interference and possible collusion with Trump campaign associates. But for Trump himself specifically, it all began as "obstruction of Justice", not collusion.

Comment

Originally posted by JimL View Post
                            Yes, Russian interference and possible collusion with Trump campaign associates.
                            POSSIBLE collusion! We're making progress!
                            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                              POSSIBLE collusion! We're making progress!
                              Nothing new there CP, collusion hasn't been proven, yet. But I'm afraid that Trump has a lot more than just collusion to worry about being charged with now.

Comment

Originally posted by JimL View Post
                                Nothing new there CP, collusion hasn't been proven, yet. But I'm afraid that Trump has a lot more than just collusion to worry about being charged with now.
                                Still living with that fantasy Jimmy? I do hope you don’t have a panic attack since this is looking less and less likely.
                                "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
                                GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment