Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Tomi Lahren MOPS THE FLOOR with Joy Behar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tomi Lahren MOPS THE FLOOR with Joy Behar

So intolerant lefties are worried about Mike Pence saying that Jesus talks to him. They aren't taking him out of context at all, are they.
    “I didn’t go to religion to make me happy. I always knew a bottle of Port would do that. If you want a religion to make you feel really comfortable, I certainly don’t recommend Christianity.” - C.S. Lewis

The View chicks were ignorant in the sense of rude and crude, and also in the more literal sense of uneducated and uninformed. They don't understand evangelicals, and they don't care to.

When we say, "God told me," or even "Jesus spoke to me," we don't normally mean we heard an audible voice, but that can happen in extraordinary cases. As Alveda King pointed out, if hearing the audible voice of Jesus is a sign of mental dysfunction, then her uncle Martin was insane.

I was just as concerned by Sunny Hostin's remark that "I don't know that I want my vice president, um — speaking in tongues..." Aside from the fact that AFAIK, there is no association between Pence and glossolalia, this shows that the old anti-Pentecostal prejudice is still alive and well. The days of Pentecostals being a bunch of barely literate, "wrong side of the tracks" folks are long gone; though he's now retired, AG scholar Gordon Fee is one of the top NT scholars in the world. And the days when glossolalia was strictly a Pentecostal thing are also gone; many top scholars of non-Pentecostal affiliation affirm the practice, and several actively practice and encourage it -- Wayne Grudem (Baptist), N.T. Wright (Anglican), Ben Witherington (Methodist), David Instone-Brewer (Baptist), Craig Keener (Baptist), and more. Keener reports that he usually prays in tongues about an hour a day. But based on her tone, at some level Hostin still equates "speaking in tongues" with odd little snake-handling hillbilly churches.
    Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment

John 8:47 New International Version (NIV)
      "Whoever belongs to God hears what God says. The reason you do not hear is that you do not belong to God.”

Comment

As Justin Peters says, "If you want to hear God, read His word. If you want to hear Him audibly, read it out loud."

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Saying anyone mops up the floor with Joy Behar in a contest of intellect is like some claiming they beat the one-legged man and a butt kicking contest.
          "Down in the lowlands, where the water is deep,
          Hear my cry, hear my shout,
          Save me, save me"

Comment

Originally posted by guacamole View Post
            Saying anyone mops up the floor with Joy Behar in a contest of intellect is like some claiming they beat the one-legged man and a butt kicking contest.
            68b025a73344970e9703c6af3da978b7--monty-python-knight.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by NorrinRadd View Post
              The View chicks were ignorant in the sense of rude and crude, and also in the more literal sense of uneducated and uninformed. They don't understand evangelicals, and they don't care to.

When we say, "God told me," or even "Jesus spoke to me," we don't normally mean we heard an audible voice, but that can happen in extraordinary cases. As Alveda King pointed out, if hearing the audible voice of Jesus is a sign of mental dysfunction, then her uncle Martin was insane.
              00000000000000ars6b.jpg

Please note than the View Shrew Joy-less Behar has been very silent about the Democrats’ unofficial 2020 front-runner Oprah Winfrey when she recently said during a 60 Minutes interview

If God actually wanted me to run, wouldn’t God kind of tell me? I haven’t heard that.

And now Behar has walked back her comments about Pence and Christians talking to Jesus pulling out the standard excuse from the liberal playbook -- she was merely joking

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Who the heck even watches The View?

It's a bunch of old hens clucking to each other.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                  Who the heck even watches The View?

It's a bunch of old hens clucking to each other.
                  Now that's just insulting. Hens don't deserve that comparison.
                  I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

that was the title given this segmetn by the person who uploaded it on youtube it was click bait.

Comment

Originally posted by RumTumTugger View Post
                      that was the title given this segmetn by the person who uploaded it on youtube it was click bait.
                      Thank you. I would have watched the segment but I was worried that the combined influence of Tomi and Joy would have been to make me dumber than I already am.
                      Save me, save me"

Comment

Originally posted by Zymologist View Post
                        I agree, at least hens serve a real purpose...
                        Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Originally posted by Zymologist View Post
                          OLD hens.

Comment

Originally posted by seer
                            I agree, at least hens serve a real purpose...
                            Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                            OLD hens.
                            abc_chicken_waffles_nt_120425_wmain.jpg
                            Save me, save me"

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]26564[/ATTACH]
                              You don't know what an old egg laying hen actually tastes like. Chicken in the supermarket is young and specifically raised and bred for meat. An old hen is p much pig food, or compost. virtually inedible for anyone with even the least refined of palates.
                              "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment