Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Fox Nation - New subscription streaming service.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fox Nation - New subscription streaming service.

Even as a watcher of Fox News, I think this is going too far. Jumping the Shark.

FOX NEWS TO LAUNCH OVER-THE-TOP OPINION PLATFORM

New Content Initiative “Fox Nation” To Debut in 4Q 2018

NEW YORK – February 20, 2018 — FOX News Channel (FNC) will launch an exclusive Over-the-Top (OTT) opinion platform entitled Fox Nation, announced John Finley, Senior Vice President of Development and Production for the network. The standalone opinion streaming service is expected to debut in the fourth quarter of 2018 with a price to be announced at a later date.

Designed to enhance the FOX News viewer experience, Fox Nation will take a deep dive into the big issues of the day with live exclusive daily streaming content and long-form programming available only to subscribers. Fox Nation will also include access to exclusive events and 20 plus years of archival FNC programming not available anywhere else. Interaction with all of FNC’s popular opinion hosts and personalities will also be a mainstay of the new platform.
    http://press.foxnews.com/2018/02/fox...nion-platform/

Apparently the future of television isn't cable, it is streaming services and every podunk network thinks they can have a separate pay service. As if people want to pay for several dozen different streaming channels and have to go to separate apps to watch each one.

I even cancelled my XM-Radio subscription that I used to have ONLY for Fox News --- haven't really watched Fox News in ages, except when it just happens to be on where I am.
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment