Announcement

Collapse

Memorial Garden Guidelines

This forum is to remember all friends and family who passed from this earth. We were lucky to know them, let us encourage one another with their memories.
This is not a debate area, nor a place to speak ill of the dead.

Please keep in mind the rules: here
See more
See less

Billy Graham

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I remember when he came to our area my church helped to let folks know he was in town. I was one of those that did the door to door invitations. Billy Graham is another one to whom God will say "Well done good and faithful Servant"

In honor of Billy Graham who was someone my Dad admired greatly
    Last edited by RumTumTugger; 02-21-2018, 05:22 PM.

Comment

Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

What a great quote.
          I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

I remember my grandfather (a Baptist Preacher) watching Billy Graham on TV when I was just a kid. That was 45 years ago. I asked him about who that was and he told me all about Billy Graham and how much he respected him and that he was the only preacher on TV that he would ever watch.

I went to a Billy Graham crusade once back around 2001. It was great. He filled up an entire football stadium. And all he did was preach the gospel. Nothing fancy. Hundreds of people came forward at the end to get saved.

Comment

In his own words.

" I am not dead." " I have just changed my address" " I am more alive now than I ever was".
                sigpic

Comment

"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

I saw him with about 11000 others at Pittodrie stadium in 1991. I remember it being very cold and windy.

Comment

Some very powerful preaching, sharing and testimonies during the memorial service.
                      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Watched some of it including when his son sang. How fitting for it to take place under a large tent.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by TheWall View Post
                          In his own words.

" I am not dead." " I have just changed my address" " I am more alive now than I ever was".
                          I have heard that attributed to Billy Graham, also to Mike Huckabee talking about Billy Graham after he died. But I also heard the following attributed to D.L. Moody:

When I Survey....

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                            I went to a Billy Graham crusade once back around 2001. It was great. He filled up an entire football stadium.
                            Something even the NFL is unable to do.
                            When I Survey....

Comment

Originally posted by Faber View Post
                              I have heard that attributed to Billy Graham, also to Mike Huckabee talking about Billy Graham after he died. But I also heard the following attributed to D.L. Moody:
                              Franklin just now said it, quoting his Dad.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X