Announcement

Collapse

General Theistics 101 Guidelines

This area is open for nontheists and theists to interact on issues of theism and faith in a civilized manner. We ask that nontheist participation respect the theistic views of others and not seek to undermine theism in general, or advocate for nontheism. Such posts are more suited for and allowable in Apologetics 301 with very little restriction.

The moderators of this area are given great discretion to determine if a particular thread or comment would more appropriately belong in another forum area.

Forum Rules: Here
See more
See less

Opinions on Billy Graham

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by carpedm9587 View Post
    No. I'm home pretty much 100% of the time now. Working on closing down the business and shifting into retirement mode. I want to return to working with children, so I am working on the requirements to be a sub in the local school system and exploring adjunct professorships at the five local colleges/universities. And doing a fair amount of backlogged work on my house.
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Juvenal View Post
      I don't.

But more directly, there's an endlessly growing list of fictional characters I find offensive, dangerous, contemptible, and even poorly imagined, yet I don't believe any of them exist.

Catwoman. Really.
      Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
      I was in lust with her when I was a kid.
      Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
      Come on, admit it. When you were a young man Julie Newmar in that cat suit looked more than a little bit enticing. Me-ow.[ATTACH=CONFIG]26685[/ATTACH]
      Originally posted by KingsGambit View Post
      Robin is the only Batman character I'd say that for.
      I can't believe I let this go long enough for it to be resurrected.

First off, unless you were talking about Eartha Kitt, CP ...

... we might want to discuss this a bit more robustly, outside.

And rouge ... Newmar? Really? I'm not speaking to you anymore.

And lastly, I know how you young kids have a way of forgetting the evils of old, but if you're excusing Halle Berry for any reason other than never being introduced to her ... not even the Catwoman can defend you on that.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X