Gods not dead 3.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gods not dead 3.

Yes this series is getting a third film.
    sigpic

but why
    "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Executor View Post
      but why
      I wish i knew. I really dont like these films.
      sigpic

Comment

I haven't watched any of them (and have no desire to), but I'd rather the producer devote his time/energy/money into funding scholars or something valuable rather than awful films.

These films feel close to The God that Was Not There or whatever that risible one with all the New Atheists was (The Unbelievers or whatever).

Comment

I haven't seen them, but I'm okay with films that get lay people thinking about apologetics.

Comment

I saw something about it but thought it was from the Onion or Babylon Bee. Apparently it's for real?
            "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

Originally posted by TheWall View Post
              I wish i knew. I really dont like these films.
              What was it you didn't like about them? (I did think the 2nd film was better than the first. The first had some issues with some of the appologics as presented. Atheist versus believer. I would have watch it again to remember the specifics.)
              . . . the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; . . . -- Romans 1:16 KJV

. . . that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures: . . . -- 1 Corinthians 15:3-4 KJV

Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: . . . -- 1 John 5:1 KJV

Comment

Originally posted by 37818 View Post
                What was it you didn't like about them? (I did think the 2nd film was better than the first. The first had some issues with some of the appologics as presented. Atheist versus believer. I would have watch it again to remember the specifics.)
                The strawmanning and ridiculous plots. Everything done well by these films were done better by case for christ.
                sigpic

Comment

What was it you didn't like about them?
                  they're cringe inducing cheese

In their defense, the source material (autistic Internet debates between New Atheists and Christian nerds) is kind of lacking to begin with.
                  "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

Comment

Originally posted by TheWall View Post
                    The strawmanning and ridiculous plots. Everything done well by these films were done better by case for [C]hrist.
                    What was strawmanning in the plot?

Originally posted by Darth Executor View Post
                    they're cringe inducing cheese
                    Nothing more than ad hominem rhetoric.

In their defense, the source material (autistic Internet debates between New Atheists and Christian nerds) is kind of lacking to begin with.
                    More ad hominem rhetoric.
                    . . . the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; . . . -- Romans 1:16 KJV

. . . that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures: . . . -- 1 Corinthians 15:3-4 KJV

Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: . . . -- 1 John 5:1 KJV

Comment

What was strawmanning in the plot?

Nothing more than ad hominem rhetoric.

More ad hominem rhetoric.
                      don't quote me or reply to my post ever again

Comment

Originally posted by KingsGambit View Post
                        I saw something about it but thought it was from the Onion or Babylon Bee. Apparently it's for real?
                        This and this come to mind.

(I think I know what you're referring to, but couldn't find it.)
                        I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

I dislike the name. It's like they could have also called it "God's real, I swear!"
                          "Some people feel guilty about their anxieties and regard them as a defect of faith but they are afflictions, not sins. Like all afflictions, they are, if we can so take them, our share in the passion of Christ." - That Guy Everyone Quotes

Comment