Announcement

Collapse

Prayer Requests and Praise Reports Guidelines

Post your prayers, your words of encouragement, edification and help to another in this thread.

This area is strictly non-debate, all faiths or non-faiths are allowed.

Please keep in mind the rules: here
See more
See less

FB message on the marine's wife's wall ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FB message on the marine's wife's wall ...

Kenny was in Beirut on October 23, 1983. This is his wife.
    OK folks Here is the scoop.
    I came to the ER yesterday for the ruptured diabetic ulcer on my foot and the swelling in both feet and calves.
    Being diabetic they immediately ran a huge list of lab work.
    I have been taken to every diagnostic area in this hospital and been poked and visited by the vampires too many times to count now.
    Anywho... the doc came in to let me know officially that I had a heart attack yesterday. I am waiting to be transferred to either South Miami or Baptist Main sometime tomorrow for a heart cath procedure. what they find then will determine when I get to go home. Thoughts and Prayers would be appreciated for me and my guys at home fending for themselves lol

I'm checking up on him a couple times a day while she's in the hospital. Kenny's ... well, Kenny's not all right.

I figure she'd be comforted if I could tell her folks were praying for her, too.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Mercy to him, and his family...
      "What I pray of you is, to keep your eye upon Him, for that is everything. Do you say, 'How am I to keep my eye on Him?' I reply, keep your eye off everything else, and you will soon see Him. All depends on the eye of faith being kept on Him. How simple it is!" (J.B. Stoney)

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post
        I knew I could count on you, P.

Comment

Originally posted by lao tzu View Post
          I knew I could count on you, P.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Originally posted by lee_merrill View Post
            Mercy to him, and his family...
            Thank you, Lee.

Comment

Kenny was in Beirut on October 23, 1983. This is his wife.
              OK folks Here is the scoop.
              I came to the ER yesterday for the ruptured diabetic ulcer on my foot and the swelling in both feet and calves.
              Being diabetic they immediately ran a huge list of lab work.
              I have been taken to every diagnostic area in this hospital and been poked and visited by the vampires too many times to count now.
              Anywho... the doc came in to let me know officially that I had a heart attack yesterday. I am waiting to be transferred to either South Miami or Baptist Main sometime tomorrow for a heart cath procedure. what they find then will determine when I get to go home. Thoughts and Prayers would be appreciated for me and my guys at home fending for themselves lol

I'm checking up on him a couple times a day while she's in the hospital. Kenny's ... well, Kenny's not all right.

I figure she'd be comforted if I could tell her folks were praying for her, too.
              Count me in, sir. And Semper Fi.
              The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

ing
                "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                  Count me in, sir. And Semper Fi.
                  Originally posted by Teallaura View Post
                  ing
                  Thank you both.

Comment

"As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment

ing

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                        sigpic
                        I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Executor View Post
                          Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                          ing
                          Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
                          Thank you all.

Just back from classes, I checked in with the marine and she was in pre-op for the heart cath procedure about an hour ago. We should know more tonight. He's holding up okay, sticking to his routine, though as usual I couldn't get eyes on the kid holed up in room with computer games. They're all staying fed and ungrimed as necessary.

Comment

Thank you all.

Just back from classes, I checked in with the marine and she was in pre-op for the heart cath procedure about an hour ago. We should know more tonight. He's holding up okay, sticking to his routine, though as usual I couldn't get eyes on the kid holed up in room with computer games. They're all staying fed and ungrimed as necessary.
                            While we may not always agree it seems clear to me that you are indeed a very good and caring friend to have.

Sorry if what I said causes your street cred for being a jerk to take a hit

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                              While we may not always agree it seems clear to me that you are indeed a very good and caring friend to have.
                              Amen.
                              Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment