Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: amen/report buttons

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)

amen/report buttons

Would it be possible to make the two a bit more distinct? It's really easy to accidentally amen instead of hit the report button, especially if you're not paying attention. And while on the subject, how about an undo amen button? I know Cow Poke has my back on this.
    "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

2. Amen Rushing Jaws amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Executor View Post
    Would it be possible to make the two a bit more distinct? It's really easy to accidentally amen instead of hit the report button, especially if you're not paying attention. And while on the subject, how about an undo amen button? I know Cow Poke has my back on this.
    Have your back? I'm the MASTER of this!

1 Tim 2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus.

Must...have...caffeine One Bad Pig's Avatar
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    The undo amen feature costs money which we don't have - and we're short on people with both time and the know-how to implement it.
    Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio

I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by One Bad Pig View Post
    The undo amen feature costs money which we don't have - and we're short on people with both time and the know-how to implement it.
    How much does it cost? Perhaps I could raise that money and we could call it the CP BUTTON!!!!

1 Tim 2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus.

Faith
    Nontraditional Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    For the sarcastically impaired the following is said in jest

Nah, let's just add a CP button and have CP on call to undo AMENs

. . . the Gospel of Christ, for it is [the] power of God to salvation to every [one] believing, . . . -- Romans 1:16.

. . . that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures: . . . -- 1 Corinthians 15:3, 4.

Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: . . . -- 1 John 5:1.

Must...have...caffeine One Bad Pig's Avatar
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cow Poke View Post
    How much does it cost? Perhaps I could raise that money and we could call it the CP BUTTON!!!!
    Time is actually the more pressing issue right now. Perhaps you could arrange for Raphael to win the lottery.
    Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio

I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by One Bad Pig View Post
    Time is actually the more pressing issue right now. Perhaps you could arrange for Raphael to win the lottery.
    Well, since I'm a believer that the lottery is a special tax on people who are really bad at math, and wouldn't know what to do with a ticket if I bought one....

I do miss Chris, and not just for his computerability

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    I don't understand. The report button is a triangle above the post's bottom border. The Amen button is actually the WORD "Amen!" below the blue border. How could they be more distinct?

10. Amen Jedidiah, Cerebrum123, Christianbookworm amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparko View Post
    I don't understand. The report button is a triangle above the post's bottom border. The Amen button is actually the WORD "Amen!" below the blue border. How could they be more distinct?
    The AMEN button should have a popup that says, "Are you SURE, CP?"

12. Amen Sparko, 37818, Jedidiah, Christianbookworm amen'd this post.
    tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cow Poke View Post
    Well, since I'm a believer that the lottery is a special tax on people who are really bad at math,
    http://www.gocomics.com/pearlsbeforeswine/2011/05/09

14. Amen Cow Poke, One Bad Pig amen'd this post.