Announcement

Collapse

Newsdesk Guidelines

The NEWSDESK is the area for TheologyWeb news and announcements. This is not a debate area. There will be times when you won't agree with certain official announcements and commentary. If so, do not argue or dispute in this area but take it up in an appropriate area of the forum or by Private Message. Threads may only be started by TheologyWeb leadership, but responses may be posted by the entire community.

General TheologyWeb forum rules: here.
See more
See less

Quick Reply hanging

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
    That is for chrome?

For firefox I am using "form History control"

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/fir...ol/?src=search
    Yep, it's for Chrome. I think I'm using Textarea for Firefox on another computer, but I can't remember. I'll check out Form History Control.

Comment

Somebody needs to let Raph know that this is still happening.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post
        Somebody needs to let Raph know that this is still happening.
        I did yesterday.

Comment

ok it just happened again, and no cloudflare message this time. so the cloudflare is just adding another problem on top. I will disable it.

Comment

ok it just happened again, and no cloudflare message this time. so the cloudflare is just adding another problem on top. I will disable it.
            Just got a prolonged cloudfare message just updating the view - not even trying to post, so, yeah.
            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
              Just got a prolonged cloudfare message just updating the view - not even trying to post, so, yeah.
              I completely disabled cloudflare. Even more than it was to begin with. it is effectively turned off now. let me know if the hanging happens again.

Comment

I completely disabled cloudflare. Even more than it was to begin with. it is effectively turned off now. let me know if the hanging happens again.
                ...and it just did.

Comment

...and it just did.
                  Yeah, this time I reported a post, and it hung... I hit F5, nothing happened.... ended up reporting the post twice without knowing it, and then I was "stuck" in the "post" mode.
                  The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

This all started with our ISP "updating" the servers to fix the meltdown and spectre exploits.

yay.

Comment

This all started with our ISP "updating" the servers to fix the meltdown and spectre exploits.

yay.
                      They need to stop using beta updates.

Comment

Same here on my desktop. Can't tell you about my phone or tablet - it looks like Spectrum is not recognizing the DSN or something, but other sites are coming up on them.
                        Watch your links! http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/fa...corumetiquette

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                          They need to stop using beta updates.
                          They are supposed to do something else on wednesday but say it wont take down the servers, but it might make them slower for a while. yay again.

Comment

The banner about this problem is back up and I couldn't find another thread about it. Anyway, it is also happening when reporting posts, FYI.
                            "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                            Working...
                            X