Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Sanders campaign fined for colluding with foreigners during election

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Darth Executor View Post
    how can the deep state be mostly republican if it's not real? Trump has broken you completely. Every single post you make is an expression of pure rage, you're no longer capable of rational thought (not that anyone ever mistook you for an intellectual giant to begin with). Just one of the many great things that happened as a result of his winning the presidency.
    The deep state doesn't exist other than as a belief in your shallow mind. Re-read the bolded a few times and it should get through to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
      So either the Deep State exists and is "made up of mostly conservative republicans", or it "only exists as a belief" in the minds of certain voters.

Which is it, "Own Goal" Jimmy?
      Jim's being sarcastic in the first instance, as far as I can tell.
      Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
      sigpic
      I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
        Jim's being sarcastic in the first instance, as far as I can tell.
        As I've often said, it's impossible to tell the difference between sarcasm, and liberal delusion.
        Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
        But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
        Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Executor View Post
          Trump has broken you completely. Every single post you make is an expression of pure rage, you're no longer capable of rational thought (not that anyone ever mistook you for an intellectual giant to begin with).
          Demi has theory that Trump is Divine punishment of libs. Every lib going nuts only makes demi more sure!
          Remember that you are dust and to dust you shall return.

Comment

Originally posted by demi-conservative View Post
            Demi has theory that Trump is Divine punishment of libs. Every lib going nuts only makes demi more sure!
            I thought it was cause God loves conservatives, and knew we needed the entertainment of watching the liberals...
            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
              I thought it was cause God loves conservatives, and knew we needed the entertainment of watching the liberals...
              Punishing liberals and entertaining conservatives are not mutually exclusive.
              Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
              But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
              Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                Punishing liberals and entertaining conservatives are not mutually exclusive.
                This is true.
                The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Trump presidency is also test for conservatives. Libs are triggered, beaten, low morale, in big disarray. Are conservatives going to keep same habit of slow surrender? If they are, then what good are they?

Judgment is coming!
                  Remember that you are dust and to dust you shall return.

Comment

Originally posted by demi-conservative View Post
                    Trump presidency is also test for conservatives. Libs are triggered, beaten, low morale, in big disarray. Are conservatives going to keep same habit of slow surrender? If they are, then what good are they?

Judgment is coming!
                    Said like a true propagandist.

Comment

Originally posted by JimL View Post
                      Boy are you people in for a surprise. Mudeller hasn't even come out with the results of his investigation and you think that none of the obvious collusion, conspiracy, and obstruction charges has stuck. First of all the truth concerning the charges should be obvious to anyone whose mind isn't completely ruled by it's bias, and second, you're not going to even see if the charges will stick legally until after the investigation is out.
                      This is absolutely precious! WHO is in for a big surprose?

Comment

You are you dope. You think the president was exonerated because Trump marched out his toadie to tell you so. You're in for a big surprise!

Comment

Boy are you people in for a surprise. Mudeller hasn't even come out with the results of his investigation and you think that none of the obvious collusion, conspiracy, and obstruction charges has stuck. First of all the truth concerning the charges should be obvious to anyone whose mind isn't completely ruled by it's bias, and second, you're not going to even see if the charges will stick legally until after the investigation is out.
                          But

But

There aren't any charges.
                          1Cor 15:34 Come to your senses as you ought and stop sinning; for I say to your shame, there are some who know not God.
                          ⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛
                          Scripture before Tradition:
                          but that won't prevent others from
                          taking it upon themselves to deprive you
                          of the right to call yourself Christian.

⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛

Comment

You are you dope. You think the president was exonerated because Trump marched out his toadie to tell you so. You're in for a big surprise!
                            Crimes Trump has bee indicted for:

List them for us Jimmy. We’ll wait.
                            "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
                            GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

Another good one:

Mr Corruption is going down demi, just a matter of time now. Trump, if he gets desperate enough and wants to take that risk, could fire Mueller, but he can't put an end to the Cohen investigation. He's dead meat!
                              "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
                              GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

You are you dope.
                                Peewee calling Hulk Hogan a sissy.

You think the president was exonerated because Trump marched out his toadie to tell you so.
                                I never said the president was exonerated, you dishonest little boob.

You're in for a big surprise!
                                You're still crying "wolf", at the same time you're declaring the sky is falling!

Comment