Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: I do not support gun control.

  1. #1
    tWebber TheWall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,250
    Amen (Given)
    1394
    Amen (Received)
    1568

    I do not support gun control.

    Self defense is a human right. Besides how odd that so many who want to take guns have armed guards.

  2. #2
    See, the Thing is... Cow Poke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    The Republic of Texas
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    45,563
    Amen (Given)
    9782
    Amen (Received)
    22055
    I think Rogue and I do!

    Place your feet about shoulders' width apart, get a good grip on your weapon, steady your breathing, then take a breath and hold it, make sure you have a good site picture, squeeze the trigger (don't jerk or yank) and fire between heartbeats.

    1 Tim 2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus.

  3. #3
    tWebber TheWall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,250
    Amen (Given)
    1394
    Amen (Received)
    1568
    Quote Originally Posted by Cow Poke View Post
    I think Rogue and I do!

    Place your feet about shoulders' width apart, get a good grip on your weapon, steady your breathing, then take a breath and hold it, make sure you have a good site picture, squeeze the trigger (don't jerk or yank) and fire between heartbeats.
    Smart.

  4. #4
    See, the Thing is... Cow Poke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    The Republic of Texas
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    45,563
    Amen (Given)
    9782
    Amen (Received)
    22055
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWall View Post
    Smart.
    I love ya, brother!

    I'm not totally against gun control, though... there are reasonable laws, many of which are already "on the books", but often ignored. I'm for actual prosecution of the violators, and harsher penalties for criminals who use a firearm in the commission of the crime.

    1 Tim 2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus.

  5. Amen TheWall, Jedidiah amen'd this post.
  6. #5
    tWebber
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    SoCal!!!
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,158
    Amen (Given)
    219
    Amen (Received)
    443
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWall View Post
    Self defense is a human right. Besides how odd that so many who want to take guns have armed guards.
    You haven't been brainwashed enough.

  7. #6
    tWebber TheWall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,250
    Amen (Given)
    1394
    Amen (Received)
    1568
    Quote Originally Posted by Cow Poke View Post
    I love ya, brother!

    I'm not totally against gun control, though... there are reasonable laws, many of which are already "on the books", but often ignored. I'm for actual prosecution of the violators, and harsher penalties for criminals who use a firearm in the commission of the crime.
    Makes sense to me.
    Personally I think gun probation could work. The idea is that family, legal guardians, or everyday folks could ask the police to investigate someone and then a judge would evaluate them to see if they are mentally sound to carry a gun.

    Confiscation, ammo bans, call but bans, and bans based on aesthetics I do not support.

  8. #7
    Troll Magnet Sparko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    42,995
    Amen (Given)
    4042
    Amen (Received)
    19598
    Breaking News!
    Kroger stops gun sales to those under 21





    Why is Kroger selling guns?

    "Honey, can you run down to Kroger and get some diapers and an AR-15?"

  9. #8
    Troll Magnet Sparko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    42,995
    Amen (Given)
    4042
    Amen (Received)
    19598
    Also, what about the zombies?

    If we get rid of all of the guns, how are we going to protect ourselves when the zombie apocalypse comes? Sure we can use axes and chainsaws, but that means getting up close to the zombies and risking getting bitten. Only with guns can we defend ourselves from the zombie hordes from afar and remain safe.

    The democrats don't get this.

  10. #9
    Professor Zymologist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    someplace in Montana
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,098
    Amen (Given)
    1325
    Amen (Received)
    3635
    I'm 100% for reasonable gun control.

    Proper trigger discipline, knowledge of your target and what's beyond it, aiming the firearm only at what you intend to destroy...let's control those guns!
    Hofstadter's Law: It will always take longer than you expect, even if you take into account Hofstadter's Law.

  11. Amen Cow Poke amen'd this post.
  12. #10
    tWebber TheWall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,250
    Amen (Given)
    1394
    Amen (Received)
    1568
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparko View Post
    Also, what about the zombies?

    If we get rid of all of the guns, how are we going to protect ourselves when the zombie apocalypse comes? Sure we can use axes and chainsaws, but that means getting up close to the zombies and risking getting bitten. Only with guns can we defend ourselves from the zombie hordes from afar and remain safe.

    The democrats don't get this.
    Perhaps we will have automatic crossbows like in FF6.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •