I do not support gun control.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I do not support gun control.

Self defense is a human right. Besides how odd that so many who want to take guns have armed guards.
    sigpic

I think Rogue and I do!

Place your feet about shoulders' width apart, get a good grip on your weapon, steady your breathing, then take a breath and hold it, make sure you have a good site picture, squeeze the trigger (don't jerk or yank) and fire between heartbeats.
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
      I think Rogue and I do!

Place your feet about shoulders' width apart, get a good grip on your weapon, steady your breathing, then take a breath and hold it, make sure you have a good site picture, squeeze the trigger (don't jerk or yank) and fire between heartbeats.
      Smart.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheWall View Post
        Smart.
        I love ya, brother!

I'm not totally against gun control, though... there are reasonable laws, many of which are already "on the books", but often ignored. I'm for actual prosecution of the violators, and harsher penalties for criminals who use a firearm in the commission of the crime.
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWall View Post
          Self defense is a human right. Besides how odd that so many who want to take guns have armed guards.
          You haven't been brainwashed enough.

Comment

I love ya, brother!

I'm not totally against gun control, though... there are reasonable laws, many of which are already "on the books", but often ignored. I'm for actual prosecution of the violators, and harsher penalties for criminals who use a firearm in the commission of the crime.
            Makes sense to me.
            Personally I think gun probation could work. The idea is that family, legal guardians, or everyday folks could ask the police to investigate someone and then a judge would evaluate them to see if they are mentally sound to carry a gun.

Confiscation, ammo bans, call but bans, and bans based on aesthetics I do not support.
            sigpic

Comment

Breaking News!
              Kroger stops gun sales to those under 21

Why is Kroger selling guns?

"Honey, can you run down to Kroger and get some diapers and an AR-15?"

Comment

Also, what about the zombies?

If we get rid of all of the guns, how are we going to protect ourselves when the zombie apocalypse comes? Sure we can use axes and chainsaws, but that means getting up close to the zombies and risking getting bitten. Only with guns can we defend ourselves from the zombie hordes from afar and remain safe.

The democrats don't get this.

Comment

I'm 100% for reasonable gun control.

Proper trigger discipline, knowledge of your target and what's beyond it, aiming the firearm only at what you intend to destroy...let's control those guns!
                  I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                    Also, what about the zombies?

If we get rid of all of the guns, how are we going to protect ourselves when the zombie apocalypse comes? Sure we can use axes and chainsaws, but that means getting up close to the zombies and risking getting bitten. Only with guns can we defend ourselves from the zombie hordes from afar and remain safe.

The democrats don't get this.
                    Perhaps we will have automatic crossbows like in FF6.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                      Breaking News!
                      Kroger stops gun sales to those under 21

Why is Kroger selling guns?

"Honey, can you run down to Kroger and get some diapers and an AR-15?"
                      Why not? That is where I got mine.
                      Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
                        Why not? That is where I got mine.
                        My oldest daughter buys all kinds of stuff from Kroger you might not see at your own Kroger - some kinda special super Kroger, I suppose.

Comment

My oldest daughter buys all kinds of stuff from Kroger you might not see at your own Kroger - some kinda special super Kroger, I suppose.
                          Technically in Alaska Kroger is known as Fred Meyers.
                          Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
                            Technically in Alaska Kroger is known as Fred Meyers.
                            He has a bunch of car dealerships in Houston!

(In trying to look that up, I see a bunch of references to Kroger!)

Comment

In addition to Kroger Stores, its groceries include Cala Foods, City Markets, Copps, Dillons, FoodsCo, Fred Meyer Stores, Fry's, King Soopers, Mariano's Fresh Market, Metro Market, Pick 'n Save, Quality Food Centers (a.k.a. QFC), Ralphs, Food 4 Less, and Smith's Food and Drug.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment