Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 126

Thread: Trump endorses the Presidency for life!

  1. #111
    Department Head
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    3,555
    Amen (Given)
    15133
    Amen (Received)
    1336
    Quote Originally Posted by Starlight View Post
    Sure, in the US the NRA / gun manufacturers / Republican think tanks pay people to lie to you. You've got to be wary of that the same way you should be wary of oil companies etc pay people to lie about climate change and the tobacco companies paying people to lie about lung cancer. The easy way to avoid that is to avoid american studies and look at international studies only because the rest of the Western world doesn't have the level of corruption the US does.
    Hmm folks ask yourself this are most of the studies that go the way Starlight and other anti rights folks want them to are paid for by George Soros

    And the crap about there being 18 school shootings since the beginning of this year there are some facts that the gun grabbing group doesn't want you to see start at 1:45 of this video sorry it is longer then a few minutes but it is important for folks to see who is really lying about this issue.


    As for the Florida shooting that guy would never have been able to get any guns much less the AR15 if
    1. obama hadn't set up that young peopel should remain in school no matter how dangerous they showed themselves to be.
    2. the sheriff hadn't said we need to make sure that that school lowers its' violent student count so no one reported him for bring knives and threatening other students.
    3. any of the 40 times the same sheriff's department was called out to handle his threatening behaviour towards his family and shooting around the neighbor hood at neighbors dogs etc..

    He would never have been able to get any type gun much less the one he used. Plus gotten all of his guns he already had confiscated all of this under the existing laws it they had been enforced correctly.

    Who are the true liars about this subject? not the NRA or conservatives but those who demonize others for holding a different view then they do.

  2. Amen Jedidiah amen'd this post.
  3. #112
    tWebber Mountain Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    United States
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    11,369
    Amen (Given)
    4678
    Amen (Received)
    4346
    Quote Originally Posted by Terraceth View Post
    Maybe I'm missing an important context, but what exactly is particularly off about the quote in your signature?
    It's a Roy thing... he thinks putting a quote in his signature simply because he disagrees with it is somehow meant to shame the person he's quoting. I've appeared in his signature block once or twice, and I just chuckle because someone unfamiliar with his ideology could very well think that he's agreeing with a perfectly reasonable statement.
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God


    From "Fools Gold" by Petra

  4. #113
    tWebber Roy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Faith
    Atheist
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,683
    Amen (Given)
    489
    Amen (Received)
    1279
    Quote Originally Posted by Terraceth View Post
    Maybe I'm missing an important context, but what exactly is particularly off about the quote in your signature?
    LPOT's rant is based on the assumption Starlight meant "{lead or chemicals} from fracking" and not the factually more appropriate alternative reading of "lead or {chemicals from fracking}". LPOT then proceeded to rant about Starlight's supposed ignorance for several days without ever considering that she may have misunderstood, despite Starlight telling her where she went wrong.
    Mountain Man: A skin cell is a skin cell. It doesn't grow, it doesn't organize, it doesn't adapt, it doesn't self-sustain, it doesn't metabolize, it doesn't respond to stimuli.

  5. #114
    tWebber Roy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Faith
    Atheist
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,683
    Amen (Given)
    489
    Amen (Received)
    1279
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Man View Post
    It's a Roy thing... he thinks putting a quote in his signature simply because he disagrees with it is somehow meant to shame the person he's quoting. I've appeared in his signature block once or twice, and I just chuckle because ...
    ...because you can't see the flaws in your claims.
    Mountain Man: A skin cell is a skin cell. It doesn't grow, it doesn't organize, it doesn't adapt, it doesn't self-sustain, it doesn't metabolize, it doesn't respond to stimuli.

  6. #115
    tWebber Roy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Faith
    Atheist
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,683
    Amen (Given)
    489
    Amen (Received)
    1279
    Quote Originally Posted by RumTumTugger View Post
    Hmm folks ask yourself this are most of the studies that go the way Starlight and other anti rights folks want them to are paid for by George Soros

    And the crap about there being 18 school shootings since the beginning of this year there are some facts that the gun grabbing group doesn't want you to see start at 1:45 of this video sorry it is longer then a few minutes but it is important for folks to see who is really lying about this issue.
    So there were eight school shootings in the US in six weeks, and eight incidents where a gun was discharged accidentally - including one where a teacher brought a loaded weapon into the classroom and allowed a student to fire it without knowing it was a real gun.
    As for the Florida shooting that guy would never have been able to get any guns much less the AR15 if
    1. His medical history had been available during a background check.
    Last edited by Roy; 03-09-2018 at 09:12 AM.
    Mountain Man: A skin cell is a skin cell. It doesn't grow, it doesn't organize, it doesn't adapt, it doesn't self-sustain, it doesn't metabolize, it doesn't respond to stimuli.

  7. #116
    What's that? lilpixieofterror's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    7,601
    Amen (Given)
    1437
    Amen (Received)
    2707
    Quote Originally Posted by Sea of red View Post
    This is so funny in its irony.

    Literally everything in this post is how the majority of this forum has long seen your reasoning and behavior.
    The pot is still trying to tell the kettle how black it is? Perhaps after youíre done with the irony, youíll get to where Iím wrong and explain how.
    "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
    GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

  8. #117
    What's that? lilpixieofterror's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    7,601
    Amen (Given)
    1437
    Amen (Received)
    2707
    Quote Originally Posted by Sea of red View Post
    Did I miss something? Where was I trying to convince you of anything?
    So if youíre not trying to convince myself or others, why are you on a debate forum?

    All I did was state my opinion of FOX, as you had stated yours in regards to other media outlets.
    ďIím just giving an opinion.Ē Is often used as a way to have to avoid defending said opinion.

    Just because I attack 'X', that's doesn't necessarily mean I support 'Y'.
    Same true in reverse. Just because I find CNNís reporting bad doesnít mean Fox is any better.
    "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
    GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

  9. #118
    What's that? lilpixieofterror's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    7,601
    Amen (Given)
    1437
    Amen (Received)
    2707
    Quote Originally Posted by Roy View Post
    LPOT's rant is based on the assumption Starlight meant "{lead or chemicals} from fracking" and not the factually more appropriate alternative reading of "lead or {chemicals from fracking}". LPOT then proceeded to rant about Starlight's supposed ignorance for several days without ever considering that she may have misunderstood, despite Starlight telling her where she went wrong.
    "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
    GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

  10. #119
    tWebber Mountain Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    United States
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    11,369
    Amen (Given)
    4678
    Amen (Received)
    4346
    Quote Originally Posted by Roy View Post
    ...because you can't see the flaws in your claims.
    Looks like somebody secretly switched Roy's computer monitor with a mirror.
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God


    From "Fools Gold" by Petra

  11. #120
    tWebber Sea of red's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Faith
    Atheist
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,750
    Amen (Given)
    281
    Amen (Received)
    1000
    Quote Originally Posted by lilpixieofterror View Post
    The pot is still trying to tell the kettle how black it is? Perhaps after youíre done with the irony, youíll get to where Iím wrong and explain how.
    Firstly, I've already explained my position to you once, I'm not doing it again. Secondly, there is no right or wrong, this is all a matter of opinion.

    And thirdly, who do you think you're kidding? I've known you for ten years, and in the time period I'v learned that you will NEVER admit when you're wrong about anything anyways.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •