Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Trump endorses the Presidency for life!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sea of red View Post
    Firstly, I've already explained my position to you once, I'm not doing it again. Secondly, there is no right or wrong, this is all a matter of opinion.
    Sorry, but that whole ‘matter of opinion’ thing is often a cop out so a person can avoid having to challenge their perceptions and views. There’s things that are a matter of opinion, such as what car company has the best styling. However, most things are not that way at all. It’s not difficult to find examples of CNN and other members of the liberal media ignoring facts or stories to push a narrative they want to push. Just this week the New York Times published a story about a lack of diversity in New York City public charter schools. They said there was a lack of Black and Latino students. While true, they left out 50% of the student population is Asian in these schools and left out that student population is based on test scores. Failing to report those details builds up a false narrative that the New York City public charter schools are racist. See why I have a hard time listening to what the MSN had to say with stories like that being published and pushed? Those are not matters of opinion, but facts.

And thirdly, who do you think you're kidding? I've known you for ten years, and in the time period I'v learned that you will NEVER admit when you're wrong about anything anyways.
    And this shows how badly you’re losing. Sorry, but I have refuted this belief of yours so many times already for years now that it’s pointless to even bother with you. Believe whatever you want though because we both know no amount of facts will dislodge you from your wrong opinion.
    "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
    GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

• Originally posted by lilpixieofterror View Post
      And this shows how badly you’re losing. Sorry, but I have refuted this belief of yours so many times already for years now that it’s pointless to even bother with you. Believe whatever you want though because we both know no amount of facts will dislodge you from your wrong opinion.
      I'm not losing because there is no debate, just you ranting and raving to yourself for two pages now like a fool.

It's true, Crystal, whether you want to blame everybody else for your flaws or not -- which we all know you will. Everybody on this forum knows that you're stubborn, unable to admit when you're wrong, unable to apologize when you peg people wrongly, and usually out of your depth in most conversations. This is in fact how most people that are on this forum see you, even many of your friends, whom you've attacked for pointing out the same pattern several dozen people have pointed out too.
      Last edited by Sea of red; 03-10-2018, 12:14 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sea of red View Post
        I'm not losing because there is no debate, just you ranting and raving to yourself for two pages now like a fool.

It's true, Crystal, whether you want to blame everybody else for your flaws or not -- which we all know you will. Everybody on this forum knows that you're stubborn, unable to admit when you're wrong, unable to apologize when you peg people wrongly, and usually out of your depth in most conversations. This is in fact how most people that are on this forum see you, even many of your friends, whom you've attacked for pointing out the same pattern several dozen people have pointed out too.
        My my trying to gaslight me again? You would think after 10 years you would learn that doesn’t work on me. Now when you’re done trying to emotionally manipulate me to do what you want, are you going to get to that whole debate thing yet?
        "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
        GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment

• The thread title is just typical pinko commie leftist kneejerk dramaqueenery. Goofy, even. Misleading and Silly.

There, I said it.
          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
            The thread title is just typical pinko commie leftist kneejerk dramaqueenery. Goofy, even. Misleading and Silly.

There, I said it.
            Too bad it's you conservatives that are supporters of the pinko commie loving autocrat D.J.Trump. Hard to accept, isn't it?

Comment

• Originally posted by JimL View Post
              Too bad it's you conservatives that are supporters of the pinko commie loving autocrat D.J.Trump. Hard to accept, isn't it?
              Not at all hard to 'accept' goofy lies from ignorant posters - I just consider the source.
              The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment