Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Whites Need To Flee South Africa...

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)

Whites Need To Flee South Africa...

As fast as they can...

"Racist South African Political Leader Julius Malema: “Go After the White Man… We Are Cutting the Throat of Whiteness

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018...oat-whiteness/
    SOUTH Africa’s parliament has voted in favour of a motion that will begin the process of amending the country’s Constitution to allow for the confiscation of white-owned land without compensation.

The motion was brought by Julius Malema, leader of the radical Marxist opposition party the Economic Freedom Fighters, and passed overwhelmingly by 241 votes to 83 against. The only parties who did not support the motion were the Democratic Alliance, Freedom Front Plus, Cope and the African Christian Democratic Party.

It was amended but supported by the ruling African National Congress and new president Cyril Ramaphosa, who made land expropriation a key pillar of his policy platform after taking over from ousted PM Jacob Zuma earlier this month.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018...white-farmers/
    God moves in a mysterious way His wonders to perform; He plants his footsteps in the sea, And rides upon the storm. You fearful saints fresh courage take, The clouds you so much dread are great with mercy, and shall break In blessings on your head. Judge not the Lord by your feeble sense, But trust him for his grace; Behind a frowning providence He hides a smiling face. William Cowper

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Where are the protests? The marches? The telethons? The political speeches from sports stars? Oscar tributes? CNN round tables?

Capture.JPG

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals --- Manya the Holy Szin --- The Quintara Marathon ---

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common --- Stephen R. Donaldson ---

3. Amen Jedidiah, mossrose, RumTumTugger amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Liberals are licking their chops over the dream of bringing that sort of legislation to America.
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    I believe stuff like this is why Raphael took his family out of South Africa and moved to New Zealand. It was getting too dangerous for white people to live there.

6. Amen Bill the Cat amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Why can't everyone get along? Why does melanin concentration even matter? Are they seeking revenge for the apartheid stuff? Even though it was an earlier generation that did it. Don't punish the children for the sins of their parents.
    If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

8. Amen Jedidiah amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    What African country was it where they took all the farms from the white farmers and the economy went into the toilet...
    God moves in a mysterious way His wonders to perform; He plants his footsteps in the sea, And rides upon the storm. You fearful saints fresh courage take, The clouds you so much dread are great with mercy, and shall break In blessings on your head. Judge not the Lord by your feeble sense, But trust him for his grace; Behind a frowning providence He hides a smiling face. William Cowper

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Christianbookworm View Post
    Why can't everyone get along? Why does melanin concentration even matter? Are they seeking revenge for the apartheid stuff? Even though it was an earlier generation that did it. Don't punish the children for the sins of their parents.
    Liberals have spent decades convincing black people around the world that they would be rich and successful beyond their wildest dreams if only "whitey" wasn't keeping them down, despite the fact that the overwhelming majority of problems in the black community today are of their own making (black-on-black crime, children born out of wedlock, not applying themselves in school or on the job, etc.). And this is where it ends up, with blacks wanting to get revenge on whites for perceived wrongs. It's an ugly situation. The irony is that white liberals, despite all their so-called "compassion" and "tolerance", will not be spared when the hammer drops.
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Learned helplessness? Some people get told that they are incapable of more and thus become incapable.
    If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Man View Post
    Liberals have spent decades convincing black people around the world that they would be rich and successful beyond their wildest dreams if only "whitey" wasn't keeping them down, despite the fact that the overwhelming majority of problems in the black community today are of their own making (black-on-black crime, children born out of wedlock, not applying themselves in school or on the job, etc.). And this is where it ends up, with blacks wanting to get revenge on whites for perceived wrongs. It's an ugly situation. The irony is that white liberals, despite all their so-called "compassion" and "tolerance", will not be spared when the hammer drops.
    Yea, why didn't those blacks bounce back quicker from slavery and Jim Crow? I agree that the black culture is atrocious, but it's pure idiocy on your part to claim that the problems of black people in America are "of their own making".

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Darfius View Post
    Yea, why didn't those blacks bounce back quicker from slavery and Jim Crow? I agree that the black culture is atrocious, but it's pure idiocy on your part to claim that the problems of black people in America are "of their own making".
    So they bear no responsibility for their atrocious culture?