Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Whites Need To Flee South Africa...

Faith
    Unspecified
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Itís a shame. One of the few posters to call Darth out on his obvious racism then starts a de-rail about angels or some such.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by EvoUK View Post
    Itís a shame. One of the few posters to call Darth out on his obvious racism then starts a de-rail about angels or some such.
    There's absolutely nothing racist about what I said, liberal trash.

It's actually Darfius's statement that was racist, you're just so used to the normalization of progressive racism that any rebuttal, even when clearly historically accurate, appears as racism to you.
    Last edited by Darth Executor; 03-08-2018 at 05:24 PM.
    "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Child of the One True King Raphael's Avatar
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparko View Post
    I believe stuff like this is why Raphael took his family out of South Africa and moved to New Zealand. It was getting too dangerous for white people to live there.
    The slowly increasing violence was one of the considerations (a very large one). Another was that we felt that NZ offered better opportunities for our children's future (my wife was pregnant with our first then).

I have been hijacked at gunpoint. I have had friends and member of the extended family (i.e. not the immediate family) tortured and/or killed
    My friend who still farms the old family farms I mentioned earlier was attacked last year and he and his wife and their farm manager were beaten and tortured. Another friend was taken captive in a hijacking and tortured, beaten and defecated on, and managed to escape whilst his captors were deciding how to kill him.
    My father-in-law was a farm manager in South Africa (is now one here in NZ) and he was involved in a shoot-out with people who tried to ambushing him by letting the stock out at night.
    A friend was recently murdered when he and his wife stopped at a road side market (they're common in SA). No reason, some random guys drove up, shot him and left.
    An elderly family friend was beaten and had his hands broken because he tried to stop thieves.
    An elderly and frail couple who are friends of my parents were beaten and tortured because they didn't have guns/gadgets.
    A young friend was murdered because he and his folks arrived home when their house was being burgled.
    My mother-in-law's elderly God Mother was kidnapped and murdered.

Shall I go on?
    TheologyWeb Needs YOU! - Please Help Us Upgrade Tweb! Click here for more info

"If you can ever make any major religion look absolutely ludicrous, chances are you haven't understood it"
    -Ravi Zacharias, The New Age: A foreign bird with a local walk

Be watchful, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong.
    1 Corinthians 16:13

"...he [Doherty] is no historian and he is not even conversant with the historical discussions of the very matters he wants to pontificate on."
    -Ben Witherington III

4. Amen Sparko, mossrose amen'd this post.
    radical strawberry
    Faith
    Unspecified
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raphael View Post
    The slowly increasing violence was one of the considerations (a very large one). Another was that we felt that NZ offered better opportunities for our children's future (my wife was pregnant with our first then).

I have been hijacked at gunpoint. I have had friends and member of the extended family (i.e. not the immediate family) tortured and/or killed
    My friend who still farms the old family farms I mentioned earlier was attacked last year and he and his wife and their farm manager were beaten and tortured. Another friend was taken captive in a hijacking and tortured, beaten and defecated on, and managed to escape whilst his captors were deciding how to kill him.
    My father-in-law was a farm manager in South Africa (is now one here in NZ) and he was involved in a shoot-out with people who tried to ambushing him by letting the stock out at night.
    A friend was recently murdered when he and his wife stopped at a road side market (they're common in SA). No reason, some random guys drove up, shot him and left.
    An elderly family friend was beaten and had his hands broken because he tried to stop thieves.
    An elderly and frail couple who are friends of my parents were beaten and tortured because they didn't have guns/gadgets.
    A young friend was murdered because he and his folks arrived home when their house was being burgled.

Shall I go on?
    Kia kaha.

6. Amen Raphael amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)

Shall I go on?
    Thank God you and your family got out of there.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Do they not know about treating other people like you want to be treated over there?
    If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Child of the One True King Raphael's Avatar
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Christianbookworm View Post
    Do they not know about treating other people like you want to be treated over there?
    In order to overthrow the Apartheid Government, the ANC waged a war of terror, violence and anarchy. The result is a generation (now two) who think that such behavior is acceptable to get what you want.
    TheologyWeb Needs YOU! - Please Help Us Upgrade Tweb! Click here for more info

"If you can ever make any major religion look absolutely ludicrous, chances are you haven't understood it"
    -Ravi Zacharias, The New Age: A foreign bird with a local walk

Be watchful, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong.
    1 Corinthians 16:13

"...he [Doherty] is no historian and he is not even conversant with the historical discussions of the very matters he wants to pontificate on."
    -Ben Witherington III

10. Amen Teallaura, Sparko amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    In order to overthrow the Apartheid Government, the ANC waged a war of terror, violence and anarchy. The result is a generation (now two) who think that such behavior is acceptable to get what you want.
    'But apartheid racist! Mandela good!!!!' [/lib]
    Trump is basically "Bruce Wayne pretending to be a foppish retarded billionaire" tier genius, in case nerds need a simpler metaphor.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Too bad they didn't have a Martin Luther King Jr.
    If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Christianbookworm View Post
    Too bad they didn't have a Martin Luther King Jr.
    That was what Mandela pretended to be, didn't erase violent legacy of past though. Sad!
    Trump is basically "Bruce Wayne pretending to be a foppish retarded billionaire" tier genius, in case nerds need a simpler metaphor.