Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Whites Need To Flee South Africa...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mountain Man
    Also: "She became pregnant by him, and brought forth a child, the flesh of which was as white as snow, and red as a rose..."

Um, was he white or red?
    Striped. Duh.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
      Striped. Duh.
      Nah, it's more fun if you imagine his skin changing color every few seconds.
      Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
      But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
      Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man
        Also: "She became pregnant by him, and brought forth a child, the flesh of which was as white as snow, and red as a rose..."

Um, was he white or red?
        Look up the word ruddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko
          You are mocked because you are indeed nuts. And your source is a wacky web page full of obviously photoshopped pictures of giants.

Yeah this looks real. Real fake.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]26793[/ATTACH]
          My sources are the Bible and the book of Enoch, which you didn't address. The webpage was just to give an idea of how pervasive the "Shining Ones" were in ancient times.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
            Nah, it's more fun if you imagine his skin changing color every few seconds.
            White as snow and ruddy? Sorry, that looks like a blatant contradiction.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko
              You are mocked because you are indeed nuts. And your source is a wacky web page full of obviously photoshopped pictures of giants.

Yeah this looks real. Real fake.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]26793[/ATTACH]
              The picture was an entry by someone called "blackbook" in a photoshop hoax picture contest called Archaeological Anomalies held about 10 years ago.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by Darfius
                Book of Enoch Chapter 105

1. After a time, my son Mathusala took a wife for his son Lamech.

2. She became pregnant by him, and brought forth a child, the flesh of which was as white as snow, and red as a rose; the hair of whose head was white like wool, and long; and whose eyes were beautiful. When he opened them, he illuminated all the house, like the sun; the whole house abounded with light.

3. And when he was taken from the hand of the midwife, opening also his mouth, he spoke to the Lord of righteousness. Then Lamech his father was afraid of him; and flying away came to his own father Mathusala, and said, I have begotten a son, unlike to other children. He is not human; but, resembling the offspring of the angels of heaven, is of a different nature from ours, being altogether unlike to us.

4. His eyes are bright as the rays of the sun; his countenance glorious, and he looks not as if he belonged to me, but to the angels.

5. I am afraid, lest something miraculous should take place on earth in his days.

6. And now, my father, let me entreat and request you to go to our progenitor Enoch, and to learn from him the truth; for his residence is with the angels.

Now I do not believe Noah was of the fallen angels, but this is sufficient to evidence the tradition that such offspring were considered "Shining Ones" and had white skin. Helel ben Shachar, translated Lucifer son of the dawn in Isaiah also has the connotation of "Shining One."

I find it so amusing that I am mocked as out of my mind merely because I know more than most. "My people perish for lack of knowledge." Educate yourselves and then the truth won't seem so ludicrous.

Shining Ones
                Funny, I could not find the book of Enoch in my Bible.
                Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
                  Funny, I could not find the book of Enoch in my Bible.
                  Your thinking can't be that shallow. You must understand that it reflects the thinking of the ancients, who were much closer to the purported events than we were. Genesis 6 says explicitly that the fallen angels took human wives. Goliath wasn't 9+ feet tall because he ate his spinach. There was also the "huge Egyptian" with six fingers and six toes. You got some 'splaining to do.

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                    The picture was an entry by someone called "blackbook" in a photoshop hoax picture contest called Archaeological Anomalies held about 10 years ago.
                    Obviously it was completely real until the Mandela Effect made it into a photoshop contest.

Comment

Originally posted by Darfius View Post
                      Genesis 6 says explicitly that the fallen angels took human wives.
                      No it doesn't. It uses the vague term "sons of God" which is most likely referring to Godly, spirit-filled men who fell into sin and married "whosever they pleased", including godless women. The Nephilim weren't hybrid angels/humans -- indeed, such a thing would be impossible when you consider the order established in Genesis that living things can only reproduce offspring after their own kind. Rather, they were simply mighty men, meaning powerful, charismatic, influential leaders who led others to rebel against God.

As for the "giants" mentioned in Genesis 6:4, no height is given, so it's likely they were simply exceptionally tall when compared to the average population. And Goliath? He was likely closer to 7-feet than 9. The discrepancy can be accounted for by translation and scribal error (several manuscripts state his height as 4-cubits and span rather than 6 and a span) along with the fact that a "cubit" is not a precise measurement. When you consider the average height of a man at the time was around 5-feet, someone who stood 7-feet tall really would have seemed to be a giant, especially if he was as muscular and powerful as Goliath was reported to be judging by the size of his spear and the weight of his armor.

Comment

It’s a shame. One of the few posters to call Darth out on his obvious racism then starts a de-rail about angels or some such.

Comment

Originally posted by EvoUK View Post
                          It’s a shame. One of the few posters to call Darth out on his obvious racism then starts a de-rail about angels or some such.
                          There's absolutely nothing racist about what I said, liberal trash.

It's actually Darfius's statement that was racist, you're just so used to the normalization of progressive racism that any rebuttal, even when clearly historically accurate, appears as racism to you.
                          Last edited by Darth Executor; 03-08-2018, 12:24 PM.
                          "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                            I believe stuff like this is why Raphael took his family out of South Africa and moved to New Zealand. It was getting too dangerous for white people to live there.
                            The slowly increasing violence was one of the considerations (a very large one). Another was that we felt that NZ offered better opportunities for our children's future (my wife was pregnant with our first then).

I have been hijacked at gunpoint. I have had friends and member of the extended family (i.e. not the immediate family) tortured and/or killed
                            My friend who still farms the old family farms I mentioned earlier was attacked last year and he and his wife and their farm manager were beaten and tortured. Another friend was taken captive in a hijacking and tortured, beaten and defecated on, and managed to escape whilst his captors were deciding how to kill him.
                            My father-in-law was a farm manager in South Africa (is now one here in NZ) and he was involved in a shoot-out with people who tried to ambushing him by letting the stock out at night.
                            A friend was recently murdered when he and his wife stopped at a road side market (they're common in SA). No reason, some random guys drove up, shot him and left.
                            An elderly family friend was beaten and had his hands broken because he tried to stop thieves.
                            An elderly and frail couple who are friends of my parents were beaten and tortured because they didn't have guns/gadgets.
                            A young friend was murdered because he and his folks arrived home when their house was being burgled.
                            My mother-in-law's elderly God Mother was kidnapped and murdered.

Shall I go on?
                            Be watchful, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong.
                            1 Corinthians 16:13

"...he [Doherty] is no historian and he is not even conversant with the historical discussions of the very matters he wants to pontificate on."
                            -Ben Witherington III

Comment

Originally posted by Raphael View Post
                              The slowly increasing violence was one of the considerations (a very large one). Another was that we felt that NZ offered better opportunities for our children's future (my wife was pregnant with our first then).

I have been hijacked at gunpoint. I have had friends and member of the extended family (i.e. not the immediate family) tortured and/or killed
                              My friend who still farms the old family farms I mentioned earlier was attacked last year and he and his wife and their farm manager were beaten and tortured. Another friend was taken captive in a hijacking and tortured, beaten and defecated on, and managed to escape whilst his captors were deciding how to kill him.
                              My father-in-law was a farm manager in South Africa (is now one here in NZ) and he was involved in a shoot-out with people who tried to ambushing him by letting the stock out at night.
                              A friend was recently murdered when he and his wife stopped at a road side market (they're common in SA). No reason, some random guys drove up, shot him and left.
                              An elderly family friend was beaten and had his hands broken because he tried to stop thieves.
                              An elderly and frail couple who are friends of my parents were beaten and tortured because they didn't have guns/gadgets.
                              A young friend was murdered because he and his folks arrived home when their house was being burgled.

Shall I go on?
                              Kia kaha.

Comment

Originally posted by Raphael View Post

Shall I go on?
                                Thank God you and your family got out of there.

Comment