Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Whites Need To Flee South Africa...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whites Need To Flee South Africa...

As fast as they can...

"Racist South African Political Leader Julius Malema: “Go After the White Man… We Are Cutting the Throat of Whiteness

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018...oat-whiteness/
    SOUTH Africa’s parliament has voted in favour of a motion that will begin the process of amending the country’s Constitution to allow for the confiscation of white-owned land without compensation.

The motion was brought by Julius Malema, leader of the radical Marxist opposition party the Economic Freedom Fighters, and passed overwhelmingly by 241 votes to 83 against. The only parties who did not support the motion were the Democratic Alliance, Freedom Front Plus, Cope and the African Christian Democratic Party.

It was amended but supported by the ruling African National Congress and new president Cyril Ramaphosa, who made land expropriation a key pillar of his policy platform after taking over from ousted PM Jacob Zuma earlier this month.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018...white-farmers/
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Where are the protests? The marches? The telethons? The political speeches from sports stars? Oscar tributes? CNN round tables?

Capture.JPG
    That's what
    - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
    - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
    - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Liberals are licking their chops over the dream of bringing that sort of legislation to America.
      Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
      But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
      Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

I believe stuff like this is why Raphael took his family out of South Africa and moved to New Zealand. It was getting too dangerous for white people to live there.

Comment

Why can't everyone get along? Why does melanin concentration even matter? Are they seeking revenge for the apartheid stuff? Even though it was an earlier generation that did it. Don't punish the children for the sins of their parents.
          If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Comment

What African country was it where they took all the farms from the white farmers and the economy went into the toilet...
            Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

Comment

Originally posted by Christianbookworm View Post
              Why can't everyone get along? Why does melanin concentration even matter? Are they seeking revenge for the apartheid stuff? Even though it was an earlier generation that did it. Don't punish the children for the sins of their parents.
              Liberals have spent decades convincing black people around the world that they would be rich and successful beyond their wildest dreams if only "whitey" wasn't keeping them down, despite the fact that the overwhelming majority of problems in the black community today are of their own making (black-on-black crime, children born out of wedlock, not applying themselves in school or on the job, etc.). And this is where it ends up, with blacks wanting to get revenge on whites for perceived wrongs. It's an ugly situation. The irony is that white liberals, despite all their so-called "compassion" and "tolerance", will not be spared when the hammer drops.

Comment

Learned helplessness? Some people get told that they are incapable of more and thus become incapable.
                If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                  Liberals have spent decades convincing black people around the world that they would be rich and successful beyond their wildest dreams if only "whitey" wasn't keeping them down, despite the fact that the overwhelming majority of problems in the black community today are of their own making (black-on-black crime, children born out of wedlock, not applying themselves in school or on the job, etc.). And this is where it ends up, with blacks wanting to get revenge on whites for perceived wrongs. It's an ugly situation. The irony is that white liberals, despite all their so-called "compassion" and "tolerance", will not be spared when the hammer drops.
                  Yea, why didn't those blacks bounce back quicker from slavery and Jim Crow? I agree that the black culture is atrocious, but it's pure idiocy on your part to claim that the problems of black people in America are "of their own making".

Comment

Originally posted by Darfius View Post
                    Yea, why didn't those blacks bounce back quicker from slavery and Jim Crow? I agree that the black culture is atrocious, but it's pure idiocy on your part to claim that the problems of black people in America are "of their own making".
                    So they bear no responsibility for their atrocious culture?

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                      So they bear no responsibility for their atrocious culture?
                      They do, which is obviously implied in calling it atrocious. But aside from slavery and Jim Crow, the Democrats inculcated a culture of dependence in the black community to secure votes in perpetuity and drugs were shipped in to their government housing to ensure broken families.

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
                        What African country was it where they took all the farms from the white farmers and the economy went into the toilet...
                        Zimbabwe. It hasn't gone well.
                        "Down in the lowlands, where the water is deep,
                        Hear my cry, hear my shout,
                        Save me, save me"

Comment

Originally posted by guacamole View Post
                          Zimbabwe. It hasn't gone well.
                          Yeah, that's it!

Comment

Originally posted by Darfius View Post
                            They do, which is obviously implied in calling it atrocious. But aside from slavery and Jim Crow, the Democrats inculcated a culture of dependence in the black community to secure votes in perpetuity and drugs were shipped in to their government housing to ensure broken families.
                            I guess it's hard for me to imagine how so many people can remain so ignorant about the cause of their struggles, but I suppose if that's all you've ever known then it may simply never dawn on you that you can take control of your own life and change your circumstances.

Comment

It’s almost as if Mountain Man doesn’t want to acknowledge that there’s consequences for Jim Crow and Apartheid. It’s almost as if he doesn’t know that most African-American baby boomers and millenials were raised Christians.

Mountain Man proves his racism by called black culture “atrocious” culture. We engineered that culture, conservative and liberal alike.

Comment