Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Whites Need To Flee South Africa...

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Man View Post
    So they bear no responsibility for their atrocious culture?
    They do, which is obviously implied in calling it atrocious. But aside from slavery and Jim Crow, the Democrats inculcated a culture of dependence in the black community to secure votes in perpetuity and drugs were shipped in to their government housing to ensure broken families.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by seer View Post
    What African country was it where they took all the farms from the white farmers and the economy went into the toilet...
    Zimbabwe. It hasn't gone well.
    "Shall we mourn here deedless forever, a shadow-folk, mist-haunting, dropping vain tears in the
    thankless sea?"

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by guacamole View Post
    Zimbabwe. It hasn't gone well.
    Yeah, that's it!
    God moves in a mysterious way His wonders to perform; He plants his footsteps in the sea, And rides upon the storm. You fearful saints fresh courage take, The clouds you so much dread are great with mercy, and shall break In blessings on your head. Judge not the Lord by your feeble sense, But trust him for his grace; Behind a frowning providence He hides a smiling face. William Cowper

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Darfius View Post
    They do, which is obviously implied in calling it atrocious. But aside from slavery and Jim Crow, the Democrats inculcated a culture of dependence in the black community to secure votes in perpetuity and drugs were shipped in to their government housing to ensure broken families.
    I guess it's hard for me to imagine how so many people can remain so ignorant about the cause of their struggles, but I suppose if that's all you've ever known then it may simply never dawn on you that you can take control of your own life and change your circumstances.
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

5. Amen Darfius amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Agnostic
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Itís almost as if Mountain Man doesnít want to acknowledge that thereís consequences for Jim Crow and Apartheid. Itís almost as if he doesnít know that most African-American baby boomers and millenials were raised Christians.

Mountain Man proves his racism by called black culture ďatrociousĒ culture. We engineered that culture, conservative and liberal alike.

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by whag View Post
    Itís almost as if Mountain Man doesnít want to acknowledge that thereís consequences for Jim Crow and Apartheid. Itís almost as if he doesnít know that most African-American baby boomers and millenials were raised Christians.

Mountain Man proves his racism by called black culture ďatrociousĒ culture. We engineered that culture, conservative and liberal alike.
    I used the word atrocious, not him.

8. Amen Mountain Man amen'd this post.
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Yea, why didn't those blacks bounce back quicker from slavery and Jim Crow? I agree that the black culture is atrocious, but it's pure idiocy on your part to claim that the problems of black people in America are "of their own making".
    What do you mean "bounce back"? Wakanda isn't real.
    "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by whag View Post
    Well, during Jim Crow and segregation blacks had functioning communities. As soon as segregation ended all the talented ones left (and continue to leave) to live with (and endlessly complain about) white people and the communities they left became more and more dysfunctional.

No we didn't. You did. And not just with black culture. Progressives control (and have controlled) culture for decades and it has become more and more depraved under your leadership. Don't even bother trying to pass the buck on this one.
    "As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths." Isaiah 3:12

tWebber
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Executor View Post
    What do you mean "bounce back"? Wakanda isn't real.
    But ancient Egypt was. The Queen of Sheba was the queen of Egypt and Ethiopia. If you're going to be racist, at least be accurate.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    But ancient Egypt was. The Queen of Sheba was the queen of Egypt and Ethiopia.
    No, it was controlled by Nubians (black) at some point but ancient Egypt is not and never was black. That aside, you think Britain colonized ancient Egypt?

If you're going to be racist, at least be accurate.
    Says a guy peddling black racist theories about how Ancient Egypt was black.