Announcement

Collapse

Prayer Requests and Praise Reports Guidelines

Post your prayers, your words of encouragement, edification and help to another in this thread.

This area is strictly non-debate, all faiths or non-faiths are allowed.

Please keep in mind the rules: here
See more
See less

I finally have an internship for this summer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I finally have an internship for this summer

I will be working with the county public defender's office back home! I had my phone interview today and at the end he said he looked forward to meeting me May 21 (when the internship begins). It's an unpaid internship, but Harvard provides automatic summer public interest funding to do stuff like this. I'm so relieved I can finally stop applying for jobs.

"Fire is catching. If we burn, you burn with us!"
    "I'm not going anywhere. I'm going to stay here and cause all kinds of trouble."
    Katniss Everdeen

Christ our Passover has been sacrificed for us. Therefore let us keep the feast.

Thank you, Lord, for this Blessing!
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by thewriteranon View Post
      I will be working with the county public defender's office back home! I had my phone interview today and at the end he said he looked forward to meeting me May 21 (when the internship begins). It's an unpaid internship, but Harvard provides automatic summer public interest funding to do stuff like this. I'm so relieved I can finally stop applying for jobs.
      For Neo-Remonstration (Arminian/Remonstrant ruminations): <https://theremonstrant.blogspot.com>

Comment