Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hi Everyone :)

God, family, chicken! Bill the Cat's Avatar
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Hi Magenta. Welcome to TWeb! I too am a Fairy Tail fan. Erza is quite the powerful character!

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals --- Manya the Holy Szin --- The Quintara Marathon ---

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common --- Stephen R. Donaldson ---

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparko View Post
    Great to have you here, Magenta.
    Thank you. I'm glad to be here.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill the Cat View Post
    Hi Magenta. Welcome to TWeb! I too am a Fairy Tail fan. Erza is quite the powerful character!
    Thank you. Yes, she's my Wonder Woman for Anime.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cow Poke View Post
    Hey Howdy! Just don't go yellow on us!
    Thank you, it's nice to have another Texan on here with me.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Magenta View Post
    Hello Everyone,

I'm a new member here and I wanted to introduce myself. I've been a Christian for 24 years now. I knew the Lord as a child but I really started walking with Him when I was 18.
    I love to listen and learn from others. I'm very excited to join this group and I look forward to meeting a lot of you.

Thank you for allowing me to be a part of this group.

Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding.
    In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct thy paths. Proverbs 3:5-6
    Greetings. It may be wisest to keep your expectations somewhat low in respect of sustained, high-quality interactions on online forums.
    [I]f what you have heard from the beginning remains in you, you also will remain in the Son and in the Father. The one who has the Son has the life; the one who does not have the Son of God does not have the life. (1 Jn 2.24; 5.12, LEB)

<https://theremonstrant.blogspot.com>

Farewell. (Sat., 24 Mar. 2018)

Must...have...caffeine One Bad Pig's Avatar
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    I've had many high-quality interactions here, though I've had quite a few interactions of lesser quality as well.
    Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio

I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Magenta View Post
    Hello Everyone,

I'm a new member here and I wanted to introduce myself. I've been a Christian for 24 years now. I knew the Lord as a child but I really started walking with Him when I was 18.
    I love to listen and learn from others. I'm very excited to join this group and I look forward to meeting a lot of you.

Thank you for allowing me to be a part of this group.

Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and lean not unto thine own understanding.
    In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct thy paths. Proverbs 3:5-6

Quote Originally Posted by The Remonstrant View Post
    Greetings. It may be wisest to keep your expectations somewhat low in respect of sustained, high-quality interactions on online forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by One Bad Pig View Post
    I've had many high-quality interactions here, though I've had quite a few interactions of lesser quality as well.
    I am glad that your experience has been more positive.
    [I]f what you have heard from the beginning remains in you, you also will remain in the Son and in the Father. The one who has the Son has the life; the one who does not have the Son of God does not have the life. (1 Jn 2.24; 5.12, LEB)

Faith
    slave & child of Christ
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Really encouraging to a new member. Thanks (not).

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by mossrose View Post
    Really encouraging to a new member. Thanks (not).
    I tend to believe that she shall readily recover.

10. Amen Magenta amen'd this post.
    God, family, chicken! Bill the Cat's Avatar
    Faith
    Christian
    Amen (Given)
    Amen (Received)
    As long as she doesn't take anyone else's definition of "high quality" over her own, she should be fine.

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals --- Manya the Holy Szin --- The Quintara Marathon ---

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common --- Stephen R. Donaldson ---

12. Amen Magenta amen'd this post.