Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

House Intel Committee: ‘No Evidence of Collusion’

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
    The fact that there is no evidence of a collusion is proof that they are hiding evidence of a collusion!
    You're in on it, aren't you?
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
      You're in on it, aren't you?
      If I deny it, then it must be true!

Comment

If I deny it, then it must be true!
        There's no evidence against you, which can only mean one thing:

You're 100% guilty!
        Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
        But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
        Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
          There's no evidence against you, which can only mean one thing:

You're 100% guilty!
          Often, with me, that is true.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

The fact that there is no evidence of a collusion is proof that they are hiding evidence of a collusion!
            The committee did not interview Paul Manafort, Rick Gates, Michael Flynn, or George Papadopoulos. But the Republicans on the committee say they're done anyway. Right from the start, led by chief Trump puppet Nunes (he of lurking in the White House shrubbery to get briefed fame) the House Committee’s sole purpose was to exonerate Trump. It wasn’t a serious investigation.
            “He felt that his whole life was a kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.” - Douglas Adams.

Comment

Ah, yes, it's the low-info liberal talking point: "There's no evidence of collusion, but that's only because we haven't found it yet."

Comment

Ah, yes, it's the low-info liberal talking point: "There's no evidence of collusion, but that's only because we haven't found it yet."

Schiff is pretty much directly stating that the lack of evidence is the reason why they need to keep digging

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                  Schiff is pretty much directly stating that the lack of evidence is the reason why they need to keep digging
                  Isn't that kinda like when they were saying "it's not whether or not there is evidence - it's the seriousness of the charge"?
                  The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

All that the Democrats have to do is produce some evidence of actual collusion. Interestingly Adam "Shifty" Schiff, the ranking Dem on the House Intelligence Committee, has admitted that after all this time they have failed to find any[1], but is now, according to the Associated Press, claiming there is "significant evidence" of collusion -- but can't figure out what it is.

1. And uses the fact that no evidence has ever been found as the reasoning why they need to keep looking
                    Still waiting for Schiff to release what sort of evidence he suddenly remembered existing after months of saying that no evidence of collusion exists.

Come on Adam, tell us what you found. If you really uncovered something you could find yourself a front runner for your party's presidential nomination in 2020 or at the very least a shoo-in for the eventual candidate's VP pick.

Comment

It's not just about "collusion" dummy. Mueller's investigation is looking into Russian interference in the 2016 US elections, including exploring any links or coordination between Donald Trump's 2016 presidential campaign and the Russian government AND, importantly, any matters that may arise from the investigation. These include former campaign chairman Paul Manafort, former National Security Advisor Michael Flynn, George Papadopoulos (where the Russia probe began...NOT the Dossier as Lying Trump pretends) and many others who have been questioned. And it also seems to be encompassing Trumps financial affairs, including in Russia...and then there's Stormy. The man's toast, face it.
                      “He felt that his whole life was a kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.” - Douglas Adams.

Comment

Originally posted by Tassmoron View Post
                        It's not just about "collusion" dummy. Mueller's investigation is looking into Russian interference in the 2016 US elections, including exploring any links or coordination between Donald Trump's 2016 presidential campaign and the Russian government AND, importantly, any matters that may arise from the investigation. These include former campaign chairman Paul Manafort, former National Security Advisor Michael Flynn, George Papadopoulos (where the Russia probe began...NOT the Dossier as Lying Trump pretends) and many others who have been questioned. And it also seems to be encompassing Trumps financial affairs, including in Russia...and then there's Stormy. The man's toast, face it.
                        So what you're saying is that Mueller has nothing, but if he keeps digging through Trump's garbage cans and leering through Trump's windows,, he's bound to turn up something. In other words, it's a witch-hunt.

Comment

The more I look at this the less I think it was even the Russian government trolling social media. I think it was just scammers in Russia trying to make a buck off of fake news. We don't blame the Nigerian government for all of the scams coming out of Nigeria, even the ones claiming to be from the "Prince"

I think Russia and Putin are convenient scapegoats.
                          Of course you do.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                            Yeah, but, that's Republicans.

(isn't that what they're going to say?)
                            Of course. Deep down, you know it as well. You can't all be that blind and stupid.

Comment

All that the Democrats have to do is produce some evidence of actual collusion. Interestingly Adam "Shifty" Schiff, the ranking Dem on the House Intelligence Committee, has admitted that after all this time they have failed to find any[1], but is now, according to the Associated Press, claiming there is "significant evidence" of collusion -- but can't figure out what it is.

1. And uses the fact that no evidence has ever been found as the reasoning why they need to keep looking
                              It's about a whole lot more than collusion rogue. It's about collusion, obstruction, conspiracy, money laundering, blackmail and treason. How does it feel to be aiding Russia and Putin in the undermining of your own countries government?

Comment

So what you're saying is that Mueller has nothing, but if he keeps digging through Trump's garbage cans and leering through Trump's windows,, he's bound to turn up something. In other words, it's a witch-hunt.
                                You don't know what Mueller has MM, when are you going to realize that? It's an investigation and until it's over, as is usual, you will be at a complete loss as to facts.

Comment