Economy Shipping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Economy Shipping

From Dothan to Coosada is a two hour, forty five minute drive. Mail by USPS is usually one to two days. Here's how UPS decided to do it:

Atlanta, GA, United States 03/14/2018 1:58 P.M. Shipment Acceptance at Post Office
    Morrow, GA, United States 03/14/2018 8:41 A.M. Package departed UPS Mail Innovations facility enroute to USPS for induction
    03/14/2018 8:35 A.M. Postage Paid/Ready for destination post office entry
    Atlanta, GA, United States 03/14/2018 8:11 A.M. Electronic Shipment Information Received for Package by Post Office
    Morrow, GA, United States 03/14/2018 1:28 A.M. Package processed by UPS Mail Innovations origin facility
    Morrow, GA, United States 03/13/2018 11:55 P.M. Package received for processing by UPS Mail Innovations
    Dothan, AL, United States 03/13/2018 7:20 P.M. Shipment tendered to UPS Mail Innovations
    United States 03/12/2018 7:59 P.M. Shipment information received by UPS Mail Innovations
    Let's ship around Georgia so it can be MAILED to Alabama and hopefully get there six days after being ordered.

"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Use USPS
    "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

UPS used centralized hubs, so everything has to go to a hub, then is distributed to where it should go.

When I order prescriptions from my online pharmacy, guess where their national warehouse is? 2 miles from my house!
      Guess how long it takes to get my pills? about a week! UPS picks it up, takes it to the local airport where the UPS hub is, then it sits there for a couple of days, then they put it on a truck and deliver it to me. The freaking UPS truck has to go by my house to get to the warehouse to pickup the package!

Comment

Originally posted by KingsGambit View Post
        Use USPS
        That's what I thought they were gonna do!
        "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment