Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

The Falls of Clinton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
    How the Washington Post reacted to her "stating facts about certain segments of American society":

Source: Just stop, Hillary. Please.

Where have all the soldiers gone, long time passing?/ Where have all the soldiers gone, long time ago?/ Gone to graveyards, everyone/ Oh, when will they ever learn?/ Oh, when will they ever learn?Source

© Copyright Original Source

And I should care about Kathleen Parkers opinion, why?

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
      Jimmy spins like a weather vane in a tornado - anything to toe the party line.
      Mirror mirror!

Comment

Originally posted by JimL View Post
        Mirror mirror!
        What a buttdumb ignorant statement... ya got ME complaining about BOTH parties, and you defending the pinko commie liberal left at every opportunity. And you come up with an idiot "mirror mirror" comment.
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

What a buttdumb ignorant statement... ya got ME complaining about BOTH parties, and you defending the pinko commie liberal left at every opportunity. And you come up with an idiot "mirror mirror" comment.
          Well, I didn't really expect you to get it, CP.

Comment

Well, I didn't really expect you to get it, CP.
            Here ya go again - muttering something really idiotic, then playing that stupid "you didn't get it" crap. If you have something intelligent to say (fat chance of that) then just spit it out. Or, just keep spewing forth stupidity - that seems to be all you're capable of doing.
            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

And I should care about Kathleen Parkers opinion, why?
              How about Hillary Clinton's former 2008 campaign manager, Patti Solis Doyle?

Source: Former Clinton Campaign Manager Admits Hillary's Recent Comments on Trump Voters Were 'Bad'

Source

© Copyright Original Source

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                She is now embarrassing them, kinda like the drunk aunt who shows up at a wedding and starts making a scene.
                Whenever she does these "off the top of her head" ramblings, it reveals what a screwed up head she really has.

Comment

Whenever she does these "off the top of her head" ramblings, it reveals what a screwed up head she really has.
                  No, she's just pointing out what screwed up heads Trump, and many of his supporters, really have.

Comment

No, she's just pointing out what screwed up heads Trump, and many of his supporters, really have.
                    Well, she dunders a lot like you do, only with much better grammar.

Comment