Announcement

Collapse

General Theistics 101 Guidelines

This area is open for nontheists and theists to interact on issues of theism and faith in a civilized manner. We ask that nontheist participation respect the theistic views of others and not seek to undermine theism in general, or advocate for nontheism. Such posts are more suited for and allowable in Apologetics 301 with very little restriction.

The moderators of this area are given great discretion to determine if a particular thread or comment would more appropriately belong in another forum area.

Forum Rules: Here
See more
See less

The Rapture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by carpedm9587 View Post
    There's a new season of Sherlock??? CP - why didn't you tell me!!!
    I knew this not!
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

It was last fall!!!!!!!!!

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
        It is fixed. Raphael reinstaterated it.

And thank you Raph.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
          I knew this not!
          Says you...
          The ultimate weakness of violence is that it is a descending spiral begetting the very thing it seeks to destroy...returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. Martin Luther King

I would unite with anybody to do right and with nobody to do wrong. Frederick Douglas

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post
            It was last fall!!!!!!!!!
            That is no excuse. CP is clearly a lammer...

(I think part of me really ENJOYS abusing that poor cow....)
            The ultimate weakness of violence is that it is a descending spiral begetting the very thing it seeks to destroy...returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. Martin Luther King

I would unite with anybody to do right and with nobody to do wrong. Frederick Douglas

Comment

Once again, for the record the "poking of the cow" is intended to relieve bloat, resulting in a more comfortable bovine!

02141eee6d5d935a9b47ec7d77407b23.jpg
              The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

CP is a lammer? He's on the run from..........?

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Once again, for the record the "poking of the cow" is intended to relieve bloat, resulting in a more comfortable bovine!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]27049[/ATTACH]
                  Anybody would know that who read the All Creatures Great and Small series of books.

Comment

Why don't they just build cows with relief valves?

Comment

They have those in back - but they need some more, from time to time, in the sides -- Talk to God!

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post
                        Anybody would know that who read the All Creatures Great and Small series of books.

EGGzacly... though, one of my wife's friends said she was fine with the book til it got to the part where the vet had to put his arm all the way..... you know.

Comment

The liberals would complain about more methane than they do now?

Comment

A sad excuse for cow abuse....

Comment

Some folks tip cows, others poke them. Me? I like to turn them into steak and eat them (bacon wrapped of course).

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

A sad excuse for cow abuse....
                                That sounds like a slogan! Shout it three times in a row....

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X