Announcement

Collapse

General Theistics 101 Guidelines

This area is open for nontheists and theists to interact on issues of theism and faith in a civilized manner. We ask that nontheist participation respect the theistic views of others and not seek to undermine theism in general, or advocate for nontheism. Such posts are more suited for and allowable in Apologetics 301 with very little restriction.

The moderators of this area are given great discretion to determine if a particular thread or comment would more appropriately belong in another forum area.

Forum Rules: Here
See more
See less

The Rapture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mossrose View Post
    Anybody would know that who read the All Creatures Great and Small series of books.

Or saw the TV series. Like when he reached up into the cow's... Never mind.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
      Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
      EGGzacly... though, one of my wife's friends said she was fine with the book til it got to the part where the vet had to put his arm all the way..... you know.
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

They have those in back - but they need some more, from time to time, in the sides -- Talk to God!
        Obviously God designed them wrong. The relief valve should be at the highest point of the cow. duh. Can you imagine if you designed a water heater with the relief valve on the bottom? You would have a rocket!

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
          Obviously God designed them wrong. The relief valve should be at the highest point of the cow. duh. Can you imagine if you designed a water heater with the relief valve on the bottom? You would have a rocket!
          Yeah, hold my beer and watch this, Bubba.....

http://abcnews.go.com/WNT/video/powe...vives-29741352
          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

EGGzacly... though, one of my wife's friends said she was fine with the book til it got to the part where the vet had to put his arm all the way..... you know.
            I have the whole series and read them over every couple of years. We visited the town where the real James Herriot lived (actual name James White, town is Thrisk) and it is as charming as the books declare it to be.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Yeah, hold my beer and watch this, Bubba.....

http://abcnews.go.com/WNT/video/powe...vives-29741352

Comment

I guess now we should call this thread "The Rupture"

Comment

That sounds like a slogan! Shout it three times in a row....
                  A sad excuse for cow abuse...

The ultimate weakness of violence is that it is a descending spiral begetting the very thing it seeks to destroy...returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. Martin Luther King

I would unite with anybody to do right and with nobody to do wrong. Frederick Douglas

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                    CP is regularly in that position.

And the cows have sent me some AMAZING stories...
                    The ultimate weakness of violence is that it is a descending spiral begetting the very thing it seeks to destroy...returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. Martin Luther King

I would unite with anybody to do right and with nobody to do wrong. Frederick Douglas

Comment

I guess now we should call this thread "The Rupture"

Comment

Originally posted by carpedm9587 View Post
                        CP is regularly in that position.

And the cows have sent me some AMAZING stories...
                        Probably a lot of bull.
                        When I Survey....

Comment

Originally posted by Faber View Post
                          Probably a lot of bull.
                          Nice...

Comment

It was last fall!!!!!!!!!
                            Hey... isn't that supposed to be autumn in CanadianBritSumthin'?
                            Watch your links! http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/fa...corumetiquette

Comment

I have the whole series and read them over every couple of years. We visited the town where the real James Herriot lived (actual name James White, town is Thrisk) and it is as charming as the books declare it to be.
                              I shall go there one day. In fact, was on the way there, and ended up in Jerusalem.

Comment

I shall go there one day. In fact, was on the way there, and ended up in Jerusalem.

That's quite a detour!

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X