Announcement

Collapse

Pro-Life Activism 301 Guidelines

This area is for pro-life activists to discuss issues related to abortion. It is NOT a debate area, and it is not OK for pro-choice activists to post here.

Forum Rules: Here
See more
See less

Harvard Law Students for Life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harvard Law Students for Life

Wasn't sure whether I should post this in praise reports or here, but I thought I'd post it here in case I have more practical on the ground stuff to report once things get going.

I have been selected to be the Executive Vice President for Harvard Law Students for Life next year. I'm very excited to be on the board for this organization, which is only 3 years old. I and the rest of the board will now be taking it into pretty much a new era of its existence since all of the people who went to law school here when there wasn't a pro-life organization have graduated. I, of course, have a little background (not much, but more than I think a lot of people here) in pro-life organizations back in Texas. I really hope to make it into more of a force here.

"Fire is catching. If we burn, you burn with us!"
    "I'm not going anywhere. I'm going to stay here and cause all kinds of trouble."
    Katniss Everdeen

Christ our Passover has been sacrificed for us. Therefore let us keep the feast.

Congratulations. This is something that needs to exist.

Comment

Brava, sister! You're fighting the good fight!
      I am Punkinhead.

"I have missed you, Oh Grand High Priestess of the Order of the Stirring Pot"

~ Cow Poke aka CP aka Creacher aka ke7ejx's apprentice....

Comment

You go, girl!
        "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

Cool.
          sigpic

Comment

On a different note, y'all might wanna give that name a second thought - you're gonna scare the heck out of your parents!
            "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

Originally posted by Teallaura View Post
              On a different note, y'all might wanna give that name a second thought - you're gonna scare the heck out of your parents!
              huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                huh?
                "Harvard Law Students for Life" as in perpetual students.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                  "Harvard Law Students for Life" as in perpetual students.
                  Just because you are not in school any longer does not end your status as a student, at least if you use your brain.
                  Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                    huh?
                    Mom and Dad are usually hoping for a graduation to occur eventually...

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

Graduation does not end student status. If you are not a lifelong student you are losing out.
                      Micah 6:8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?

Comment

Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
                        Graduation does not end student status. If you are not a lifelong student you are losing out.
                        It does end tuition, however....

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

Well, my parents aren't paying, so...

"Fire is catching. If we burn, you burn with us!"
                          "I'm not going anywhere. I'm going to stay here and cause all kinds of trouble."
                          Katniss Everdeen

Christ our Passover has been sacrificed for us. Therefore let us keep the feast.

Comment

Originally posted by thewriteranon View Post
                            Well, my parents aren't paying, so...
                            I like the name as is.
                            I am Punkinhead.

"I have missed you, Oh Grand High Priestess of the Order of the Stirring Pot"

~ Cow Poke aka CP aka Creacher aka ke7ejx's apprentice....

Comment

My Personal Blog

Quill Sword

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X