X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Easter Cards

I thought this might be fun...

29572842_1671574412929270_5591534379196887765_n.jpg
    The ultimate weakness of violence is that it is a descending spiral begetting the very thing it seeks to destroy...returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. Martin Luther King

I would unite with anybody to do right and with nobody to do wrong. Frederick Douglas

I have never been into giving or receiving Easter cards. But what I have noticed is humerus Easter cards are very bunny.
    . . . the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; . . . -- Romans 1:16 KJV

. . . that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures: . . . -- 1 Corinthians 15:3-4 KJV

Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: . . . -- 1 John 5:1 KJV

Comment

Originally posted by 37818 View Post
      I have never been into giving or receiving Easter cards. But what I have noticed is humerus Easter cards are very bunny.
      - You told a funny!!! Wow!!!

It was a really bad funny... but it was a good effort...

The ultimate weakness of violence is that it is a descending spiral begetting the very thing it seeks to destroy...returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. Martin Luther King

I would unite with anybody to do right and with nobody to do wrong. Frederick Douglas

Comment

Yay. celebrate the resurrection of Christ Jesus. Give praise to the Creator of all the universe. We need more than mere Easter cards; we need restoration with God.

Cute card though.

Comment

Originally posted by mikewhitney View Post
          Yay. celebrate the resurrection of Christ Jesus. Give praise to the Creator of all the universe. We need more than mere Easter cards; we need restoration with God.

Cute card though.
          Happy Easter, Mike. I hope you enjoy your day.

Comment