Announcement

Collapse

Psychology 101 Guidelines

Welcome to Tweb's couch. Please join us in discussing the joys of the human psyche. Watch in wonderment as the Tweb crowd has violent mood swings. help us understand what makes us tick.

Like everywhere else at Tweb our decorum rules apply.
See more
See less

Depression?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GoBahnsen View Post
    Awwww thnx! Someone was nice to GoBahnsen. Wow. I feel strangely warm inside.
    Oh shut up GoBahnsen! You depress me sir...

Comment

Good morning Sparko. Nevermind...this is depressing

Comment

I am getting depressed that the depression thread isn't moving. It's really depressing!

I am going to try an experiment, but I don't think it will work. Here goes: Hi Sparko

My guess is that Sparko will not post. And that's depressing too

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
          thank you. Being poked never felt so good. I feel alive...the depression has momentarily lifted. Thank you Sparko...thank you... thank you!

Comment

thank you. Being poked never felt so good. I feel alive...the depression has momentarily lifted. Thank you Sparko...thank you... thank you!
            Just wanted to cheer you up!

here's a rock.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
              Just wanted to cheer you up!

here's a rock.
              haha Sparko. Hope you're feeling in good spirits these days GoB.

Comment

Oh shut up GoBahnsen! You depress me sir...
                Why are you telling yourself to shut up?
                If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Comment

He does that sometimes. Just smile, nod and pretend he isn't nuts...

"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

Originally posted by Teallaura View Post
                    He does that sometimes. Just smile, nod and pretend he isn't nuts...

Hi Teal! Thnx for the rock Sparko! I like it:) Hi princesa! It's good to have friends. It helps with depression, right? Hey ya bookworm why did I tell myself to shut up? simple my friend...because no one else was. I think I did the right thing... And I am feeling less depressed in the depression thread. Blessings to you all, GB

Comment

Hi Teal! Thnx for the rock Sparko! I like it:) Hi princesa! It's good to have friends. It helps with depression, right? Hey ya bookworm why did I tell myself to shut up? simple my friend...because no one else was. I think I did the right thing... And I am feeling less depressed in the depression thread. Blessings to you all, GB
                      Don't be depressed!

Comment

***throws tremendous boulder at GoBahnsen***

Comment

Originally posted by princesa View Post
                          ***throws tremendous boulder at GoBahnsen***
                          Ladies please...thank you for looking out for me, but mossrose has been bringing me dinner on a nightly basis and as a result of that kindness on her part...well, all I can say is that my depression is under control. Still, just the fact that you encouraged me, that you reached out...even throwing a boulder to tell me how much you care...I want you both to know...that you have won my heart!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! I feel loved in a cold and often lonely world.

Comment

Ladies please...thank you for looking out for me, but mossrose has been bringing me dinner on a nightly basis and as a result of that kindness on her part...well, all I can say is that my depression is under control. Still, just the fact that you encouraged me, that you reached out...even throwing a boulder to tell me how much you care...I want you both to know...that you have won my heart!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! I feel loved in a cold and often lonely world.
                            Good!

Comment

Originally posted by Christianbookworm View Post
                              Good!
                              Love your bottom line message. If not for Him we definitely would be in deep trouble! God bless you CBW!!!

Comment