Announcement

Collapse

Amphitheater Guidelines

In the Amphitheater we sit back and share a good song, offer a movie review, discuss sports, or anything in entertainment and family enjoyment.

If you need to refresh yourself on the decorum, now would be a good time.

Forum Rules: here
Steam Group: here

Thanks!
See more
See less

Robocop.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
    Now that one takes me back. While the other kids were watching Gigantor and Astro Boy I was watching Tobor the 8th Man

[ATTACH=CONFIG]28078[/ATTACH]

Of course his "energy cigarettes" would never make it today
    Well neither would Underdog's "Super Energy Pills." The later "Energy Vitamin Pills" -- maybe.

And we all know Popeye's cans of spinach were really coca leaves.
    Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment

Originally posted by NorrinRadd View Post
      Well neither would Underdog's "Super Energy Pills." The later "Energy Vitamin Pills" -- maybe.

And we all know Popeye's cans of spinach were really coca leaves.
      Which brings up the remake of Mighty Mouse and the sniffing up of that "crushed flower"

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

And while it doesn't have the main character taking any drugs this scene from Dexter's Lab is obviously a drug deal in spite of the flour label on the bag

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

And while it doesn't have the main character taking any drugs this scene from Dexter's Lab is obviously a drug deal in spite of the flour label on the bag

don't think they'd get away with that today.
          "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

Originally posted by KingsGambit View Post
            don't think they'd get away with that today.
            If anything they might get away with more.

Comment

Now that one takes me back. While the other kids were watching Gigantor and Astro Boy I was watching Tobor the 8th Man

[ATTACH=CONFIG]28078[/ATTACH]

Of course his "energy cigarettes" would never make it today
              Looks like this inspired Mega Man X.

Comment

Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post
                If anything they might get away with more.
                No, there's a pretty strong freakout these days even about consumerism aimed at children, much less anything drug related. Long gone are the days when the Flintstones smoked.
                "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

Originally posted by NorrinRadd View Post
                  The original trilogy and TV series were fun, but on the whole, I prefer the ORIGINAL original "robocop" -- Tobor the 8th Man.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]28077[/ATTACH]
                  I know about this from kinnikuman originally being a parody of characters like this.
                  sigpic

Comment