Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

FBI raids Trump lawyer Michael Cohen's office

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
    Which came first - his campaign, or his business ties?
    I would think Trump's cavalier business dealings are separate from the Russia business but with considerable overlap, e.g. the Moscow Miss Universe Contest and efforts to build a Trump Tower in Moscow. But there's presumably something amiss for Cohen to have been under criminal investigation for several months and the FBI raid specifically instructed to get material on Trump. We already know that the FBI warrant to raid Cohen covered 'hush' agreement documents relating to Stormy Daniels AND model Karen McDougal.

You'll get around to providing actual evidence for this at some point, right?
    We will find out soon enough at the completion of the Mueller investigation. At the very least we know that that Mueller is interested in the circumstances surrounding the Trump Tower meeting between Trump jr and the Russians as well as the firings of FBI Director Comey and national security adviser Michael Flynn.
    “He felt that his whole life was a kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.” - Douglas Adams.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tassman View Post
      I would think Trump's cavalier business dealings are separate from the Russia business but with considerable overlap, e.g. the Moscow Miss Universe Contest and efforts to build a Trump Tower in Moscow. But there's presumably something amiss for Cohen to have been under criminal investigation for several months and the FBI raid specifically instructed to get material on Trump. We already know that the FBI warrant to raid Cohen covered 'hush' agreement documents relating to Stormy Daniels AND model Karen McDougal.

We will find out soon enough at the completion of the Mueller investigation. At the very least we know that that Mueller is interested in the circumstances surrounding the Trump Tower meeting between Trump jr and the Russians as well as the firings of FBI Director Comey and national security adviser Michael Flynn.
      Pretty much. The same Russian woman met with Fusion GPS about the same time, however, when they were providing opposition research to Hillary and the DNC.
      Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
      sigpic
      I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment