Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which type of test was your favorite in school?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which type of test was your favorite in school?

There are several different test formats such as multiple choice, fill in the blank, and essays. Which was your favorite?
    Multiple choice
    46.15%
    Fill in the blank
    7.69%
    Essay
    23.08%
    I'd rather do a research paper
    7.69%
    Other
    15.38%
    If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

The choices oughta read
    • Multiple Guess
    • Stare at the Blank
    • B.S. to the Max
    • Plagiarize from Wikipedia/Google

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

I hated doing essays when in school, so spelling tests, and multiple choice were my "favorites". I didn't really like doing the work. It was too easy, and boring for >90% of the time I was there.

Comment

It's fun to get an A on a multiple choice test! But I certainly enjoyed college more than high school. High school was 70% busy work.

Comment

Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post
          I hated doing essays when in school, so spelling tests, and multiple choice were my "favorites". I didn't really like doing the work. It was too easy, and boring for >90% of the time I was there.
          I had a economics professor who literally graded our tests on how long the answers were (they were all essay questions). He was a great teacher but his tests were a joke.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by Christianbookworm View Post
            It's fun to get an A on a multiple choice test! But I certainly enjoyed college more than high school. High school was 70% busy work.
            I quite literally learned more in my first week of biology than I learned in 4 years of High School (9-12) science classes.

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
              I quite literally learned more in my first week of biology than I learned in 4 years of High School (9-12) science classes.
              My high school was one of the better ones in the state, but I still never studied. All the test prep I needed to do was to pay attention in class and do my homework.

Comment

Essays were always my favorite - I like to write, and generally, they just want more than "a few sentences" in the general direction of the answer.
                The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                  Essays were always my favorite - I like to write, and generally, they just want more than "a few sentences" in the general direction of the answer.
                  I did really well with them since I understand the concept of "compare and contrast"

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                    I did really well with them since I understand the concept of "compare and contrast"
                    And, as you mentioned in your other post, comprehension of the principle of bravo sierra.
                    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Bravo sierra? Oh! You mean writing a bunch of fancy sounding stuff that might get past the teacher?

Comment

Originally posted by Christianbookworm View Post
                        Bravo sierra? Oh! You mean writing a bunch of fancy sounding stuff that might get past the teacher?
                        Perzackly

If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bravo sierra.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                          I always hated writing, which is strange that I would end up doing so much of it now. It does explain my issues with grammar though.

Comment

Short connected questions.
                            Jorge: Functional Complex Information is INFORMATION that is complex and functional.

MM: First of all, the Bible is a fixed document.
                            MM on covid-19: We're talking about an illness with a better than 99.9% rate of survival.

seer: I believe that so called 'compassion' [for starving Palestinian kids] maybe a cover for anti Semitism, ...

Comment

Four hour oral exams in front of a committee with a board behind me to show my proofs.

Comment