Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

War with Russia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JimL View Post
    You should move there Demi, you're not far from there anyway.
    Syria used to be good place.

https://petapixel.com/2016/08/02/26-...changed-syria/

With help of Putin it will be restored!!!
    Remember that you are dust and to dust you shall return.

Comment

You don't want to defend him at every turn now, it'll make it look as though you are defending him at every turn.
      You have a decidedly odd definition of "defend" Jim. Did I say anything about agreeing or disagreeing with the congratulations proffered?
      Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
      sigpic
      I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Who here actually believes the official story about Assad gassing these people when being on the cusp of victory?
        "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

Originally posted by KingsGambit View Post
          Who here actually believes the official story about Assad gassing these people when being on the cusp of victory?
          I have no idea whether he did or not. If he did, I doubt that being on the cusp of victory had much to do with it.

I am of the opinion that there are no good sides to this conflict, and thus we should avoid taking sides as much as possible.
          Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
          sigpic
          I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

You don't want to defend him at every turn now, it'll make it look as though you are defending him at every turn.
            Do you defend NAMBLA at every turn? Or just when the mood strikes you?

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
              I have no idea whether he did or not. If he did, I doubt that being on the cusp of victory had much to do with it.
              The point being if he actually did it, he would be needlessly inviting outside military intervention into a conflict he could have easily won without the use of such weapons, which strains credibility to me (especially given how famous Trump is for reacting emotionally). I'm calling this one a likely false flag.
              "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

The point being if he actually did it, he would be needlessly inviting outside military intervention into a conflict he could have easily won without the use of such weapons, which strains credibility to me (especially given how famous Trump is for reacting emotionally). I'm calling this one a likely false flag.
                If he'd read Trump's language uttered shortly before the strike as giving him carte blanche, then he'd possibly do it just because he could. We're dealing with an opthamologist-cum-dictator here, not someone especially worried about his image on the world stage.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
                  If he'd read Trump's language uttered shortly before the strike as giving him carte blanche, then he'd possibly do it just because he could. We're dealing with an opthamologist-cum-dictator here, not someone especially worried about his image on the world stage.
                  That would be hopelessly naive on his part then, given how frequently Trump changes his mind.

Comment

That would be hopelessly naive on his part then, given how frequently Trump changes his mind.
                    Granted, but we can never be sure that dictators are operating with an accurate grasp of the big picture. Telling one "no" tends to be bad for one's life expectancy.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by KingsGambit View Post
                      No, I think that our intelligence agencies are fake news, and that the Intelligence agencies in the entire western world are conspiring against us.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimL View Post
                        No, I think that our intelligence agencies are fake news...
                        The same ones that you babbled over and over again supported the 'Russian Collusion" narrative? The ones you defended religiously?

There is consensus amongst all the U.S. intelligence agencies period. Thats all that should matter to you CP.
                        And to believe that U.S. Intelligence is a manufacturer of biased fake news, propaganda, is exactly what the Russians, and apparently their newly installed puppet, want americans to believe.
                        I see you've been thoroughly brainwashed. The anonymous sources are U.S. Intelligence agencies and unless they deny the story, then you can take it to the bank.
                        Oh, I get it, you don't trust Trump, you just happen to agree with Trumps assessment of the intelligence over that of the intelligence agencies themselves. Gotcha. Drink up!
                        Anybody could have done the hacking, true, but according to the intelligence agencies, and I trust them more than I do your ridiculous opinion, it was the Russians, and the administration is pretty certain of that fact or the President wouldn't be taking such harsh retaliatory measures.
                        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                          The same ones that you babbled over and over again supported the 'Russian Collusion" narrative? The ones you defended religiously?
                          JimL got one over on you here, CP. He was being facetious.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                            I was being sarcastic CP. Sheesh!

Comment

• Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
                              JimL got one over on you here, CP. He was being facetious.
                              Bless his heart.
                              The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
                                You'd think if anyone would be concerned about optics, it would be an ophthalmologist.
                                Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment