Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

War with Russia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by whag View Post
    I was misquoting Bannon. Bannon is the one who said Trump’s firing of Comey amplified the scrutiny Trump’s currently experiencing. He literally called it “one of the biggest mistakes in modern political history.”
    Fixed that for you.
    Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
    sigpic
    I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
      Fixed that for you.
      I fixed your lie that Obama prosecuted journalists for disparaging him. In fact, not one ever has been.

Comment

I fixed your lie that Obama prosecuted journalists for disparaging him. In fact, not one ever has been.
        You're just full of love & happiness this morning, aren't you? Did someone pee in your Wheaties?
        Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
        sigpic
        I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

You're just full of love & happiness this morning, aren't you? Did someone pee in your Wheaties?
          Anyone see Thirsty lately?

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Fixed that for you.
            In this video we find an example of the words he would use about the situation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQbTkOQg62s
            "Yes. President Trump is a huge embarrassment. And it’s an embarrassment to evangelical Christianity that there appear to be so many who will celebrate precisely the aspects that I see Biblically as most lamentable and embarrassing." Southern Baptist leader Albert Mohler Jr.

Comment

I was gonna ask you the same thing. It’s rare that you don’t own up to a mistake like that one.

Comment

I was gonna ask you the same thing. It’s rare that you don’t own up to a mistake like that one.
                You're footsy-ing around with semantics when the point I was making stands. Yes, I could've used more accurate wording; that doesn't change the fact, however, that Obama was inarguably hostile to journalists who said stuff he didn't like, and used the power of government to retaliate.

sigpic

Comment

You're footsy-ing around with semantics when the point I was making stands. Yes, I could've used more accurate wording; that doesn't change the fact, however, that Obama was inarguably hostile to journalists who said stuff he didn't like, and used the power of government to retaliate.
                  BS. You knew exactly the point I was trying to make with the OO desk example, called it “picayune,” as if I didn’t mean it to represent the general hostility of conservative media (inversely representative of the hostililty Trump faces). You meant to downplay the significance of that by lying about the prosecution of journalists that never happened. Very dignified of you.

Comment

Pedantic niggling. Barrack Hussein Obama and his wingman did use force of law against one journalist, and at least one more found suspicious evidence of potential government surveillance on her computer. Close enough.
                    Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment

Originally posted by NorrinRadd View Post
                      Pedantic niggling. Barrack Hussein Obama and his wingman did use force of law against one journalist, and at least one more found suspicious evidence of potential government surveillance on her computer. Close enough.
                      My foot. You and OBP assumed several journalists were prosecuted. When I revealed you didn’t even know the story, you whine about “pedantic niggling.”

Trump used his power to demand loyalty of Comey, then fired him when it was obvious Comey wouldn’t drop the investigation. If Obama did that, you’d be freaking out. Good day.

Comment

My foot. You and OBP assumed several journalists were prosecuted. When I revealed you didn’t even know the story, you whine about “pedantic niggling.”

Trump used his power to demand loyalty of Comey, then fired him when it was obvious Comey wouldn’t drop the investigation. If Obama did that, you’d be freaking out. Good day.
                        Obama was more restrained and diabolical - he sic'd the IRS on his opponents.
                        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                          Obama was more restrained and diabolical - he sic'd the IRS on his opponents.
                          Nope, a subsequent report found that misconduct could be traced back to the Bush administration. The Obama admistration was actually more unrestrained than Bush 2, though it was still “a thing” in that administration.

Speaking of the devil, Obama actually was far less diabolical than Bush when it came to starting wars for no good reason.

Comment

Nope, a subsequent report found that misconduct could be traced back to the Bush administration. The Obama admistration was actually more unrestrained than Bush 2, though it was still “a thing” in that administration.

Speaking of the devil, Obama actually was far less diabolical than Bush when it came to starting wars for no good reason.
                            I get it - Obama good, Trump and the Bushes bad.

Next thread!
                            The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                              I get it - Obama good, Trump and the Bushes bad.

Next thread!
                              Nope, I never said that but wanted to correct your illusion that Bush was any less diabolical. They’re all devils. Name one good king that didn’t put his mistress’s husband on the front line.

Comment

Nope, I never said that but wanted to correct your illusion that Bush was any less diabolical.
                                Where did I make any such claim about Bush?

Comment