Board games.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Board games.

I enjoy board games. I am interested in mahjong for one. Catan. Ticket to ride. I enjoy chess. I want to learn backgammon.
    sigpic

I love scrabble. And up words.
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

I miss having board game nights with my friends. I stopped getting invited once my kids were born
      "I am not angered that the Moral Majority boys campaign against abortion. I am angry when the same men who say, "Save OUR children" bellow "Build more and bigger bombers." That's right! Blast the children in other nations into eternity, or limbless misery as they lay crippled from "OUR" bombers! This does not jell." - Leonard Ravenhill

Comment

I love board games, they are so much fun. I love to play Clue, Pictionary, Life, and so many more.

Comment

You haven't lived until you've played Exploding Kittens for hours on end.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post

You do it "for hours on end" and its fun.

I do it once maybe twice a month and the Humane Society gets on my back.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
              You do it "for hours on end" and its fun.

I do it once maybe twice a month and the Humane Society gets on my back.

Goof. It's a card game, and it's my girl's favourite.

https://explodingkittens.com/
              Last edited by mossrose; 05-17-2022, 09:37 PM.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

That one is good, although some of those cards are rather disturbing to see.

I like Cranium, Dictionary Dabble, Scrabble, and if it counts, Battledome.

When I was really young I liked Dynamite, Tornado Rex, Grabbin' Grasshoppers, and Operation!

Comment

Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post
                  That one is good, although some of those cards are rather disturbing to see.

I like Cranium, Dictionary Dabble, Scrabble, and if it counts, Battledome.

When I was really young I liked Dynamite, Tornado Rex, Grabbin' Grasshoppers, and Operation!
                  The images are certainly weird, but I guess when you are 7 or 8 they are hilarious.

My favourite board game is Trivial Pursuit.

Comment

A pastor friend of mine wants to introduce that as an element to our monthly fellowships.
                    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

My wife and I play X-Wing Miniatures pretty regularly. Only two downsides to that game: cost, and how the heck to store it all.
                      I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                        A pastor friend of mine wants to introduce that as an element to our monthly fellowships.

Um. Er. Are these adults we are talking about?

Comment

Um. Er. Are these adults we are talking about?
                          I actually wonder about the particular pastor who proposed it.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                            I actually wonder about the particular pastor who proposed it.

We used to play games at church fellowships, but Exploding Kittens wasn't around then. I guess the worst that will happen is that everybody but the under-12's will get bored really fast.

Comment

We used to play games at church fellowships, but Exploding Kittens wasn't around then. I guess the worst that will happen is that everybody but the under-12's will get bored really fast.
                              Our senior adults play chicken foot on alternate Tuesday Nights - it's fun because you really don't have to concentrate on the game, and can spend that time in fellowship.

Comment