Chatroom?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lao tzu View Post
    I think the server was in California. See if California's still there.
    We are.
    Watch your links! http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/fa...corumetiquette

Comment

Goulette, The Crash was in 2014 and you registered after that...so Idk what the issue might be

Comment

Originally posted by Goulette View Post
        What about my profile pic? When does that actually begin to apple in my posts?

Your profile picture and your avatar are two separate things. Go to settings -> edit avatar if you want to change/add an avatar picture.

Or just click this link: http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/pr...?do=editavatar

Comment

The chat room is not working for me either.

Comment

Originally posted by Goulette View Post
            What about my profile pic? When does that actually begin to apple in my posts?

Profile picture is separate from your avatar. You need to set your avatar to get a picture to show up besides your posts.

Still not sure why you want apples in your posts.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrawnus View Post
              Your profile picture and your avatar are two separate things. Go to settings -> edit avatar if you want to change/add an avatar picture.

Or just click this link: http://www.theologyweb.com/campus/pr...?do=editavatar

Comment

Originally posted by Cerebrum123 View Post
                Profile picture is separate from your avatar. You need to set your avatar to get a picture to show up besides your posts.

Still not sure why you want apples in your posts.
                Those of us who registered in the first year absolutely want apples in our posts. Goodygoody was jealous.
                Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                sigpic
                I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
                  Those of us who registered in the first year absolutely want apples in our posts. Goodygoody was jealous.
                  We eventually gave out pears for people who joined in the second year. I was one of those.

Comment

Didn't we have a phase where we cast pearls before you?

The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

you are good at the wayback machine. See if you can find copies of the apples and pears icons we used back then. I want to have a copy in case we can find a way to restore them one day.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                        you are good at the wayback machine. See if you can find copies of the apples and pears icons we used back then. I want to have a copy in case we can find a way to restore them one day.
                        Harder to find than I thought - many of the archived pages are missing .gifs 'n' such.

postaward.jpgcharter_icon.gifquiner_icon.giftwebber_icon.gif

The pears were for those who signed up in the first 5 years.
                        Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                        sigpic
                        I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Harder to find than I thought - many of the archived pages are missing .gifs 'n' such.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]27719[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]27720[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]27721[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]27722[/ATTACH]

cool.

Didn't we have larger versions too?

Dang I wish we had an old backup to sift through.

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]27719[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]27720[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]27721[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]27722[/ATTACH]

You even found the old Aluminum of the Month award

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                              You even found the old Aluminum of the Month award
                              Al-you-minnie-um?
                              The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                                Al-you-minnie-um?
                                Aluminumum

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                                "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                                "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment