Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Comey, McCabe, Lynch, HILLARY named in Congressional criminal referral!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zymologist View Post
    Where there's smoke there's fire, right?
    In this case, the fire is getting bigger and hotter.

Source: Justice Dept Inspector General Sends Criminal Referral of Andrew McCabe to U.S. Attorney…

Multiple media outlets are now confirming the DOJ Office of Inspector General, Michael Horowitz has sent the U.S. Attorney a criminal referral over the unlawful issues which led to the firing of FBI Asst. Director Andrew McCabe.

(Via CNN) "The Justice Department’s inspector general has sent a criminal referral regarding former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe to the US attorney’s office in Washington, according to a source familiar with the matter. A McCabe spokesperson, the Justice Department and US attorney’s office all declined to comment."

In other words, Horowitz looked across the table and said: “start here John“. The Washington Post provides more background on the referral, noting the actual submission happened “some time ago” (hint – HUBER).

(Via WaPo) "The Justice Department inspector general referred its finding that former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe repeatedly misled investigators who were examining a media disclosure to the top federal prosecutor in D.C. to determine whether McCabe should be charged with a crime, according to people familiar with the matter.

"The referral to the D.C. U.S. Attorney’s Office occurred some time ago, after the inspector general concluded McCabe had lied to investigators or his own boss, then-FBI Director James B. Comey, on four occasions, three of them under oath."

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...-u-s-attorney/

© Copyright Original Source

Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
      Personally, I think "this" letter from Congress is nothing more than propaganda that won't go anywhere. Unlike you, I don't fall for every bit of propaganda or rumor.
      See the above post. It's not rumor, and it's not propaganda. There's movement happening, and this is just the first one.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
        See the above post. It's not rumor, and it's not propaganda. There's movement happening, and this is just the first one.
        I believe the letter is real but it is nothing more than a complaint letter asking them to look into stuff that everyone already knows happened but nobody did anything about. It will be ignored, but the congressmen can say, "look we tried!"

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
          I believe the letter is real but it is nothing more than a complaint letter asking them to look into stuff that everyone already knows happened but nobody did anything about. It will be ignored, but the congressmen can say, "look we tried!"
          My post just above is a letter from Inspector General Michael Horowitz to the US attorney in DC, who, I understand, is a Trump appointee working under Sessions. THAT referral has teeth, and I have to wonder if the Congressional referral is like a list of coming attractions. All of this stuff has been brewing for a long time, there are cooperating witnesses inside the FBI and DOJ, some we know, many we don't, and it's all finally starting to bubble to the surface.

This isn't like Mueller indicting a dozen Russian ham sandwiches who will never see the inside of a courtroom, this is the real deal.
          Last edited by Mountain Man; 04-19-2018, 04:26 PM.

Comment

My post just above is a letter from Inspector General Michael Horowitz to the US attorney in DC, ...
            Your post just above is an article on Conservative Treehouse, not a letter from Horowitz.
            Jorge: Functional Complex Information is INFORMATION that is complex and functional.

MM: First of all, the Bible is a fixed document.
            MM on covid-19: We're talking about an illness with a better than 99.9% rate of survival.

seer: I believe that so called 'compassion' [for starving Palestinian kids] maybe a cover for anti Semitism, ...

Comment

Wishful thinking on your part. Dream on.......
              “He felt that his whole life was a kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.” - Douglas Adams.

Comment

This coming from a guy who hyperventilates over every piece of fake news coming out of Mueller's sham investigation.
                I literally haven’t posted about anything related to Mueller’s investugation, so you’re a liar.

Originally posted by Mountain Man
                There's a lot going on that you're apparently unaware of. Do you even know who John Huber is, or what he and his team have been doing for the past year? If you've only been reading the left-wing propaganda fed to by the mainstream media then you're probably scratching your head and saying, "John who?" But how I wish I could see the look on your face when all of this comes down.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...-john-w-huber/
                Do you know who Sessions is? You expect this guy to perform when he’s failed at everything he’s been handed? His literal sole accomplishment is threatening war on legal pot and firing a guy.

Comment

You say that about everything. Hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by whag View Post
                    I literally haven’t posted about anything related to Mueller’s investugation, so you’re a liar.
                    You realize we can see your posting history, right?
                    Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                    sigpic
                    I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
                      You realize we can see your posting history, right?
                      You realize I’ve made no posts expressing excitement for developments in the Mueller investigation, right? That’s what MM claimed, so he was lying.

Comment

You realize I’ve made no posts expressing excitement for developments in the Mueller investigation, right? That’s what MM claimed, so he was lying.

Originally posted by whag previously:
                        I literally haven’t posted about anything related to Mueller’s investugation

Comment

I guess you think posts like this one don't count, or this one which immediately follows.

Feel free to apologize for calling me a liar.

Do you know who Sessions is? You expect this guy to perform when he’s failed at everything he’s been handed? His literal sole accomplishment is threatening war on legal pot and firing a guy.
                          Like I said, there's a lot going on that you're clearly unaware of. If you think Sessions has been sitting on his hands this whole time then you're going to be dumbfounded when you see what's coming down the pike.

Comment

Some really excellent work by the Conservative Treehouse connecting the dots. This one is a bit complicated, but the short version is that we have proof that the only reason James Comey briefed President Trump on the dossier was to create a veneer of legitimacy, because why would the President be briefed on something that was of no consequence? So when the media dutifully reported that "President Trump has been briefed on such and so," it gave the illusion that there must a "there" there. Now, how did the media find out exactly what Trump had been briefed on? Because James Clapper and John Brennan leaked it to them. Clapper ordered Comey to brief the President (this detail is revealed in Comey's memos), then after Comey reported, "Mission accomplished," Clapper and Brennan gave a friendly phone call to CNN, and we more or less know the rest.

A couple of other interesting details: it seems that Trump was briefed only on the salacious stuff, which is why his initial press conference dealt only with that aspect of it, and the briefing was verbal; Trump was never given a copy of the dossier. Now why this is relevant is because CNN reported that Trump was given hard copies of the dossier, and that he had been briefed on allegations that his campaign had colluded with Russia, neither of which was true, so either Clapper/Brennan got their wires crossed and didn't have a full understanding of exactly what Comey had done in his meeting with Trump, or Clapper/Brennan deliberately added false details to give the dossier story more "oomph".

Anyway, read the whole write-up for all the nitty-gritty details:

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...dia-narrative/

Comment