Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The replies link ... is BACK!!!

Oh hell yeah.

It's like an inverse ignore button. Click on a poster in the replies link, and theirs are the only posts you see. I hate to admit how often I'm checking a thread just for one poster's replies, and wading through the babble is such a pain I unsubscribe.

This is helpful.

Comment

replies link.jpg

Comment

It was gone?

Comment

I don't have the slightest idea what this is about

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post

That.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

See post #3 above.
              Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
              sigpic
              I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
                See post #3 above.
                And...

How do you even get to that window?

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

on the thread listing page for each forum there is a column that says "Replies/Views" and a listing for each thread showing how many replies there are. If you click on the number, it brings up a list of each poster and how many posts they have in the thread.

ScreenHunter_.jpg

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                      on the thread listing page for each forum there is a column that says "Replies/Views" and a listing for each thread showing how many replies there are. If you click on the number, it brings up a list of each poster and how many posts they have in the thread.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]27447[/ATTACH]
                      And clicking on the number brings up all of that poster's responses, which was especially useful when there was a bunch of dreck and sylas or some other poster who was putting up much higher quality responses.

It was coming up with an error message forever, but I kept checking it, maybe just for nostalgia's sake, and today, it was back.

Comment

Originally posted by lao tzu View Post
                        And clicking on the number brings up all of that poster's responses, which was especially useful when there was a bunch of dreck and sylas or some other poster who was putting up much higher quality responses.

It was coming up with an error message forever, but I kept checking it, maybe just for nostalgia's sake, and today, it was back.
                        Our site has been acting kinda wonky since our host decided to upgrade our server to prevent the Spectre and Meltdown bugs. Ever since then we have been having problems with pages hanging when you submit a post. Glad to see something actually good come out of it.

Comment

This will make finding a specific post in a thread with several hundred posts in it far easier.

Comment

This will make finding a specific post in a thread with several hundred posts in it far easier.
                            Yeah I just used it on one of Carp's thread where he tried to pass off having given sources and support for his claims but refused to actually give them when asked again. I listed all of his posts, then found the one he was referring to and found that he was citing someone's blog as support.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                              Yeah I just used it on one of Carp's thread where he tried to pass off having given sources and support for his claims but refused to actually give them when asked again. I listed all of his posts, then found the one he was referring to and found that he was citing someone's blog as support.
                              It's great for checking your own posts, too, when you know you said something a few weeks back, but can't quite remember what thread you posted it in.

Comment