Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Dems sue Trump, Russia, WikiLeaks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dems sue Trump, Russia, WikiLeaks

I guess they don't have faith in Mueller, or know it is over. Act of desperation?

Democratic Party files suit alleging Russia, the Trump campaign, and WikiLeaks conspired to disrupt the 2016 election

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/04/20/demo...on-report.html
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Dems sue Trump, Russia, WikiLeaks

Really desperate!
    Remember that you are dust and to dust you shall return.

Comment

The Democratic Party on Friday sued President Donald Trump's presidential campaign, the Russian government and the Wikileaks group, claiming a broad illegal conspiracy to help Trump win the 2016 election.
      Someone get them tinfoil hats!

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
        I guess they don't have faith in Mueller, or know it is over. Act of desperation?
        um you mean the same DNC that rigged their own primary against Sanders and paid for a phony dossier by a firm with ties to Russia? I think this is another situation that is going to turn around and bite them on their own behinds.

Comment

hmm. It is like most of the American people conspired to elect Trump.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
            um you mean the same DNC that rigged their own primary against Sanders and paid for a phony dossier by a firm with ties to Russia? I think this is another situation that is going to turn around and bite them on their own behinds.
            90%+ of the media is firmly ensconced in the Democrat Party's pocket[1] meaning they will do their level best to ignore it, distract from it, mock it, under-report on it if forced to mention it, and call it "old news" a month or two later. That has been the track record.

1. considering just how many reporters (or their spouses) have officially worked for various Democrat candidates and/or served on the staffs of various Democrat officials the MSM is becoming increasingly an integral wing of the party.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

With Rosenstein confirming that after a full year of intense investigation that Trump still isn't a target, and with the release of the Comey memos putting the lie to every liberal narrative since the election and calling into question whether or not there was justification for appointing a special counsel, desperation is the only thing the Democrats have left.
              Last edited by Mountain Man; 04-20-2018, 01:07 PM.
              Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
              But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
              Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Then there is this, just breaking...

Justice Department Watchdog Probes Comey Memos Over Classified Information

Former FBI director has said he considered the memos, which he gave to a friend to release to media, personal documents

https://www.wsj.com/articles/justice...ion-1524243505
                Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Yep, liberals have been in major denial since the release of the memos and desperately trying to downplay the inevitable fallout. Those who haven't been paying attention really have no idea what is in store for the Democrat party.

Comment

Seems like the DNC might want to reconsider, because this could potentially hurt them a lot more than it will hurt Trump. From Trump's legal team:

----------

If this lawsuit proceeds, the Trump Campaign will be prepared to leverage the discovery process and explore the DNC’s now-secret records about the actual corruption they perpetrated to influence the outcome of the 2016 presidential election. Everything will be on the table, including:

♦How the DNC contributed to the fake dossier, using Fusion GPS along with the Clinton Campaign as the basis for the launch of a phony investigation.
                    ♦Why the FBI was never allowed access to the DNC servers in the course of their investigation into the Clinton e-mail scandal.
                    ♦How the DNC conspired to hand Hillary Clinton the nomination over Bernie Sanders.
                    ♦How officials at the highest levels of the DNC colluded with the news media to influence the outcome of the DNC nomination.
                    ♦Management decisions by Debbie Wasserman Schultz, Donna Brazile, Tom Perez, and John Podesta; their e-mails, personnel decisions, budgets, opposition research, and more.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...-to-discovery/

----------

Does the DNC really want to open themselves up to this kind of legal scrutiny?

Comment

Really, really stupid of DNC.

Comment

The 1972 Watergate law suit was ultimately successful.
                        “I think God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability.” ― Oscar Wilde
                        “And if there were a God, I think it very unlikely that He would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt His existence” ― Bertrand Russell
                        “not all there” - you know who you are

Comment

Maybe they don't have faith that the President will allow Mueller to continue. This provides another venue if that happens. Apparently they filed the suit now because statue of limitations were going to take effect on some items. If they're sane, they won't move very rapidly on this as long as Mueller is continuing.

Comment

Trump says campaign will countersue to get DNC server. Tremendous!

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                              Seems like the DNC might want to reconsider, because this could potentially hurt them a lot more than it will hurt Trump. From Trump's legal team:

----------

If this lawsuit proceeds, the Trump Campaign will be prepared to leverage the discovery process and explore the DNC’s now-secret records about the actual corruption they perpetrated to influence the outcome of the 2016 presidential election. Everything will be on the table, including:

♦How the DNC contributed to the fake dossier, using Fusion GPS along with the Clinton Campaign as the basis for the launch of a phony investigation.
                              ♦Why the FBI was never allowed access to the DNC servers in the course of their investigation into the Clinton e-mail scandal.
                              ♦How the DNC conspired to hand Hillary Clinton the nomination over Bernie Sanders.
                              ♦How officials at the highest levels of the DNC colluded with the news media to influence the outcome of the DNC nomination.
                              ♦Management decisions by Debbie Wasserman Schultz, Donna Brazile, Tom Perez, and John Podesta; their e-mails, personnel decisions, budgets, opposition research, and more.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...-to-discovery/

----------

Does the DNC really want to open themselves up to this kind of legal scrutiny?
                              They seem remarkably non self-aware.

Comment