Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Atheists, you are being racist when you mock Christianity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Christianbookworm View Post
    Aren't some atheists trying to impose their beliefs on us?
    No.
    Jorge: Functional Complex Information is INFORMATION that is complex and functional.

MM: First of all, the Bible is a fixed document.
    MM on covid-19: We're talking about an illness with a better than 99.9% rate of survival.

seer: I believe that so called 'compassion' [for starving Palestinian kids] maybe a cover for anti Semitism, ...

Comment

Originally posted by JimL View Post
      We don't force christian bakery's to sell cakes either.
      Yet they have forced them to decorate and sell cakes promoting something that they find to be immoral. Exactly like if you forced a Muslim butcher to sell you bacon. And I have seen zero examples of homosexuals forcing muslim bakeries to sell them wedding cakes promoting same sex marriage.
      Last edited by Sparko; 04-24-2018, 10:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
        Yet they have forced them to decorate and sell cakes promoting something that they find to be immoral. Exactly like if you forced a Muslim butcher to sell...
        ... falafel to non-Muslims.
        Jorge: Functional Complex Information is INFORMATION that is complex and functional.

MM on covid-19: We're talking about an illness with a better than 99.9% rate of survival.

seer: I believe that so called 'compassion' [for starving Palestinian kids] maybe a cover for anti Semitism, ...

Comment

Originally posted by Roy View Post
          ... falafel to non-Muslims.
          a muslim would have no qualms about that.

Comment

a muslim would have no qualms about that.
            True. I should have said

"...falafel to homosexuals."

I suspect most Muslims would have no qualms about that either.

Comment

True. I should have said

"...falafel to homosexuals."

I suspect most Muslims would have no qualms about that either.
              Christians have no problem selling cakes to homosexuals either. Just decorating them to celebrate a sin. You don't see homosexuals trying to force any muslim bakeries to make gay wedding cakes. Why is that?

Because the purpose is to force Christians to comply and agree with the homosexual's lifestyle.

Comment

No.
                Some. Not all. So, I guess Stalin was not an atheist?
                If it weren't for the Resurrection of Jesus, we'd all be in DEEP TROUBLE!

Comment

Because he is full of hate for Christians and Christianity.

It comes down to a fear that maybe we are right, that God does exist, and he stands judged before the Judge.

Deny, deny, deny, and yet Romans 1 says he has no excuse.

I say he's Christophobic.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Yet they have forced them to decorate and sell cakes promoting something that they find to be immoral. Exactly like if you forced a Muslim butcher to sell you bacon. And I have seen zero examples of homosexuals forcing muslim bakeries to sell them wedding cakes promoting same sex marriage.
                    Or Christians suing homosexual owned bakeries for refusing to sell them a cake with Romans 1 piped on it.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Christians have no problem selling cakes to homosexuals either. Just decorating them to celebrate a sin.
                      The actual situation, as demonstrated here multiple times already, is that it isn't the decoration that's at issue, since there is at least one case of the baker refusing to sell any cake, regardless of decoration, after providing a quote for a design.
                      Because the purpose is to force Christians to comply and agree with the homosexual's lifestyle.
                      No, the actual purpose in that case was to buy a wedding cake.

Comment

Originally posted by Christianbookworm View Post
                        Some. Not all. So, I guess Stalin was not an atheist?
                        Stalin is dead. Do you think he is trying to impose his views on you from beyond the grave?

Comment

Originally posted by JimL View Post
                          No, it's a "we think christianity is false" and that "christians are mistaken" kind of situation.
                          Would it be fair to say that you disapprove of their beliefs--maybe their lifestyle--but don't hate them?
                          I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

The actual situation, as demonstrated here multiple times already, is that it isn't the decoration that's at issue, since there is at least one case of the baker refusing to sell any cake, regardless of decoration, after providing a quote for a design. No, the actual purpose in that case was to buy a wedding cake.
                            I don't recall that incident but one person hardly makes it the case for all such incidents. In the first case of such, the baker actually offered to supply the parts (cake, dolls and the piping) so the couple could decorate it themselves and they were still sued.

And you keep avoiding the point that they have only done this to Christian bakeries. Singled them out in fact. To make a point and to shove their lifestyle in Christian's faces.

Comment

Yet they have forced them to decorate and sell cakes promoting something that they find to be immoral.
                              No, they weren't forced, they chose to do business with the public in which case they are not allowed to discriminate. If they wanted to they could become a christian bakery wherein they only sell christian themed goods, like christian book stores do, or christian gift shops. But that has never been the case in these suits, they have always just been regular bakeries that happened to be owned by christians.

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post
                                Or Christians suing homosexual owned bakeries for refusing to sell them a cake with Romans 1 piped on it.
                                Now that would be a stupid thing to do, wouldn't it?

Comment