Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Okay, anyone got anything they would LIKE to play here?

  1. #1
    tWebber Teallaura's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    In my house.
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    12,696
    Amen (Given)
    6034
    Amen (Received)
    4616

    Okay, anyone got anything they would LIKE to play here?

    This isn't strictly speaking an exploratory thread - I'm just trying to find out what, if any, games someone would like to participate in?

  2. #2
    tWebber TheWall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,134
    Amen (Given)
    1347
    Amen (Received)
    1493
    I like games but you would have to be here in person for most of them.

  3. #3
    Troll Magnet Sparko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    40,737
    Amen (Given)
    3803
    Amen (Received)
    18795
    hopscotch

  4. #4
    Tweeb Overlord Chaotic Void's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Saskatchewan, Canada
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,238
    Amen (Given)
    948
    Amen (Received)
    425
    Quote Originally Posted by Teallaura View Post
    This isn't strictly speaking an exploratory thread - I'm just trying to find out what, if any, games someone would like to participate in?
    I'd honestly be down for that Western TV-Show style game you suggested a while back. Though I have to admit I much prefer live-action games now (thanks to a certain Virtual Table-Top I subscribe to).
    Mercenary Maxim 37: There is No 'Overkill.' There is merely 'Open Fire,' and 'I need to Reload.'

  5. #5
    tWebber Teallaura's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    In my house.
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    12,696
    Amen (Given)
    6034
    Amen (Received)
    4616
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic Void View Post
    I'd honestly be down for that Western TV-Show style game you suggested a while back. Though I have to admit I much prefer live-action games now (thanks to a certain Virtual Table-Top I subscribe to).
    I'd still like to do that - I was thinking about adapting it to a table top (I live where there are people now!!!) rather than pbp but only because I wanna do it and I figured it wasn't likely here.

    I suspect pbp, which was never anyone's favorite, is going the way of the dodo.

  6. #6
    tWebber guacamole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Faith
    Christian
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,258
    Amen (Given)
    205
    Amen (Received)
    454
    Quote Originally Posted by Teallaura View Post
    I'd still like to do that - I was thinking about adapting it to a table top (I live where there are people now!!!) rather than pbp but only because I wanna do it and I figured it wasn't likely here.

    I suspect pbp, which was never anyone's favorite, is going the way of the dodo.
    I would love to do a pbp game with some people on Tweb. Summer is here and I will have plenty of time.
    "Down in the lowlands, where the water is deep,
    Hear my cry, hear my shout,
    Save me, save me"

  7. Amen Teallaura amen'd this post.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •