To Be a Machine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To Be a Machine

Last edited by firstfloor; 04-30-2018, 03:17 PM.

My brother is a cyborg. He has a titanium plate in his head and partial jaw.

Comment

If it weren't for technology and modern medicine I would have probably been dead 10 years now if not more. The only mechanical bit I have is a heart stent I got two weeks ago and a hernia mesh from a hernia op a year ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
        If it weren't for technology and modern medicine I would have probably been dead 10 years now if not more. The only mechanical bit I have is a heart stent I got two weeks ago and a hernia mesh from a hernia op a year ago.
        Woulda never made it outta infancy.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
          Same here.

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
          sigpic
          I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

I have a steel rod on my spine.

It looks like we're all talking about metal in our bodies. Don't know why. I can't read what FF posts.

Comment

Originally posted by Apologiaphoenix View Post
              I have a steel rod on my spine.

It looks like we're all talking about metal in our bodies. Don't know why. I can't read what FF posts.
              Sure you can. As far as ff goes, this OP is pretty tame.

Here, I'll quote it for you:
              Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
              sigpic
              I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
                Sure you can. As far as ff goes, this OP is pretty tame.

Here, I'll quote it for you:
                I might sometime, but my to read list is massive right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Apologiaphoenix View Post
                  I might sometime, but my to read list is massive right now.
                  You 'n' me both.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                    come to think of it neither would I. I had a very bad case of Pneumonia as a baby and was put in an oxygen tent and they still were not sure I would make it. Then I had all the childhood diseases of the 60's: mumps, reubella, measels, chicken pox. And this was the time when polio was still a thing. Dang, we are very lucky to be alive!

Comment

Just past a brief mention of Rosicrucianism which I had not heard of before. On we go.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                        come to think of it neither would I. I had a very bad case of Pneumonia as a baby and was put in an oxygen tent and they still were not sure I would make it. Then I had all the childhood diseases of the 60's: mumps, reubella, measels, chicken pox. And this was the time when polio was still a thing. Dang, we are very lucky to be alive!
                        Went through measles, mumps and chicken pox one right after the other with essentially no time between them. My brother got a mild case and I'd get a much worse case. Also had rubella (often called German measles back then) a couple years later. But it was a staph infection that I got right after being born and FWIU covered most of my body that the doctors didn't think I'd survive

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

I have a shunt in my skull

Comment