Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Mueller's questions for Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.nydailynews.com/opinion/t...icle-1.3965486

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
      Hyuck, Hyuck! wow you're a real comedian! How do you think of such clever comebacks?

If these were Meuller's questions, then why won't they give a source of where they got them? Just another anonymous claim by the Failing New York Times.
      If journalists give up their sources, then they will no longer have any sources. Trumps lawyers requested and apparently got this list of questions back in March, and the White House leaks like a sieve, probably because there are some patriotic americans still employed there doing the leaking. Sometimes the leaks, if he thinks it in his interests, probably come from Trump himself, and since his response to this leak was; "look, there is no collusion implied in those questions," then there is a possibility that he okayed the leak himself.

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
        Of course what I'd really like to see is a list of questions that Mueller wants to ask Comey. Or McCabe. Or Steele. Or even Hillary and Obama.
        Of course that's what you'd really like to see, that's what all you conned Trumpsters would like to see.
        Last edited by JimL; 05-01-2018, 04:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JimL View Post
          If journalists give up their sources, then they will no longer have any sources. ....
          Which makes it really easy to totally make stuff up and claim "an unnamed source said...."
          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
            Which makes it really easy to totally make stuff up and claim "an unnamed source said...."
            Yes, we all underdstand how you feel about journalist's and journalism. But at least you have Fox News, Breitbart, RT News, and one of Trumps favorites, the National Inquirerer to depend upon.

Comment

So, CNN, based on the fact that these questions don't sound like something a lawyer would write (and I agree), and the grammar is odd.... thinks these questions were leaked by Trump.

Mueller's former assistant says grammatical errors prove leaked questions came from Trump
              But Dimbulb assured us that these questions contain "eye-widening" revelations!

Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
              But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
              Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Yes, we all underdstand how you feel about journalist's and journalism.
                You got a frog in your pocket? But, no, you have no clue.

But at least you have Fox News, Breitbart, RT News, and one of Trumps favorites, the National Inquirerer to depend upon.
                None of which I follow.
                The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Apparently what's easy is the convincing of conservatives that whatever real news they don't like is just journalist making stuff up. So you believe the propagandists, the talking heads, but not the journalists. Funny that!

Comment

You got a frog in your pocket? But, no, you have no clue.

None of which I follow.
                    Just curious then, where do you get your news?

Comment

Apparently what's easy is the convincing of conservatives that whatever real news they don't like is just journalist making stuff up.
                      Actually, there are quite a number of cases of 'journalists' totally making stuff up - having nothing to do with 'conservatives vs liberals'.

So you believe the propagandists, the talking heads, but not the journalists. Funny that!
                      If it were true, it would be sad, not funny. But you have a very twisted sense of reality, so....

Comment

So, CNN, based on the fact that these questions don't sound like something a lawyer would write (and I agree), and the grammar is odd.... thinks these questions were leaked by Trump.

Mueller's former assistant says grammatical errors prove leaked questions came from Trump
                        Not sure I buy that explanation. More likely these were just made up by someone on the left who wants these questions to be asked by Mueller and then leaked them to the NYT. Someone who has no experience with legal interrogatories or grammar.

The thing is, these questions are so obviously fake and not from Mueller or actual lawyers that the NYT and the other media should have recognized it right off the bat and never published it. But they don't care. They will publish anything that takes a stab at Trump, without checking their sources. Which is why they have lost all credibility with the public.
                        Last edited by Sparko; 05-02-2018, 08:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                          Not sure I buy that explanation. More likely these were just made up by someone on the left who wants these questions to be asked by Mueller and then leaked them to the NYT. Someone who has no experience with legal interrogatories or grammar.

The thing is, these questions are so obviously fake and not from Mueller or actual lawyers that the NYT and the other media should have recognized it right off the bat and never published it. But they don't care. They will publish anything that takes a stab at Trump, without checking their sources. Which is why they have lost all credibility with the public.
                          Most likely they were rewritten by one of Trumps idiot legal advisors so that idiot Trump could better understand them.

Comment

Most likely they were rewritten by one of Trumps idiot legal advisors so that idiot Trump could better understand them.
                            CEPG0BtWoAAlovd.jpg
                            Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                            sigpic
                            I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

I thought you were going with the tale that these were actually Mueller's questions? Change your mind now?

Comment

Make credibility a factor and so we know you have not been seduced by the dark side, do please give us a few words on why newspapers protect their sources. Who are the sources protected from?

Comment